ADVERTISEMENT

Officials Took Over

Cal will take all the blame. Not that he's innocent tonight with Wagners minutes..

But this is another game ripped from us. It should have been a win, maybe an ugly win.. but a win none the less that helps our seeing.

SEC said "nope". We played good enough to get the win, but the officials decided the other way.

Other conferences protect their elite programs.

I'm not looking for that, but for the life of me can't understand why the SEC takes such delight in screwing over UK.

Has been that way forever.
I honestly believe it's because of a reputation Cal must have amongst officials. It's really the only thing that could explain it.

I honestly believe it's because of a reputation Cal must have amongst officials. It's really the only thing that could explain it.

You know, that thread about Higgins got me thinking. There's no way that was a good look for the fanbase when it comes to officials. If we think the officials can hate Cal (not sure why, he's far from the worst case of a coach laying into the officials).. that certainly can apply to the fans.

I hate Higgins and I love what we did to him.. but it might have hurt us.

You know, that thread about Higgins got me thinking. There's no way that was a good look for the fanbase when it comes to officials. If we think the officials can hate Cal (not sure why, he's far from the worst case of a coach laying into the officials).. that certainly can apply to the fans.

I hate Higgins and I love what we did to him.. but it might have hurt us.
You're probably 100% right. I have no clue how you fix that. That could take decades to shake, possibly.

I'm not looking for that, but for the life of me can't understand why the SEC takes such delight in screwing over UK.

Refs and the SEC/NCAA all hate cal. you hear after 2 wins ....when we already had 7 losses his mouth started writing checks his azz couldnt cash ....... Cal gets this officiating. Get cal the eff out of here and hire a coach the refs will respect and we can get some poor officiating but it wont be close to as bad as it is now.

Taking away the layup on a goaltending call which wasn’t close was criminal. The 3 cheap fouls on Reeves took the Cats out of their offensive flow. 26-12 free throws is thievery. If Dilly gets the and one or Reeves the shooting foul which were obvious in the last 3 minutes it makes a difference.

Bottom line there are several refs that can’t stand Cal. It’s been going on for years. We simply do not get an even whistle most of the time. Some are subtle and do their best to go less noticed some don’t care and are straight up obvious. We were fouled several times on drives tonight with no call. Reeves three off ball fouls when we went up 15 and he was on fire were pretty obvious. Bottom line it’s not going to change and it sucks. It’s costing us games at an increased pace,

This was every bit on poor as refs looking to keep a game close. Bail them out every trip with fouls but beat up on other end
Which is a main reason why it matters very little
Yep. Even if it wasn’t to “get lsu a win” it was 1000% “get lsu back under the spread” at one point and “make it interesting for the tv network bc we don’t need ppl changing the channel” ….. and then big momma Momentum takes over and the team that was in total control can regain control

Bottom line there are several refs that can’t stand Cal. It’s been going on for years. We simply do not get an even whistle most of the time. Some are subtle and do their best to go less noticed some don’t care and are straight up obvious. We were fouled several times on drives tonight with no call. Reeves three off ball fouls when we went up 15 and he was on fire were pretty obvious. Bottom line it’s not going to change and it sucks. It’s costing us games at an increased pace,

I hate to say it.. but if this is true, that the officials have begun to hate Cal.. you don't want to know how a certain Big East coach treats officials lol.

I think it’s because we are so much better historically than every other team in our conference that they feel the need to even it out a bit,

• Angry
Reactions: grevey35
Has been for years now. Since about 2015.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT