ADVERTISEMENT

*********OFFICIAL GAME THREAD********

Glad to see Benny & Josh came thru it unscathed - good luck next year!

5bb4b73ca7a41.image.jpg

You’re actually not allergic to watermelon or cantaloupe. It’s called Oral Allergy Syndrome. It’s a weird cross-reaction for some people who are very allergic to ragweed. Just thought I would share this knowledge with you. I too thought I was allergic to watermelon, cantaloupe and other fruits, but I recently found out from my allergist that it’s actually oral allergy syndrome. Take antihistamines and get allergy shots and eat all the melon you want..
Now let’s get back on track... Come on Cats! Finish this game strong and win this thing!
Thanks for the info..lol...im on shots now

Knew it was over after Penn State didn’t go for it on 4th down. Love this team, so much fight. Best team of my lifetime, considering I was born in 1980.

Dig away Eddie...you were liking posts a lot worse than mine in the 4th quarter [laughing]

tenor.gif
Haha. (That is a funny gif.) Im no eddie, nor defending him at all. I will defend this team.

But dude (yes, i called you buttdude), we are playing on new years day. That ALONE is not the same. It was a great game and Im going to enjoy it.

I was concerned we would blow it (that wouldve been "traditional"), so that we can agree on. But we are playing on new years and could end up a top 10 team. Cmon, man. This is different.

Haha. (That is a funny gif.) Im no eddie, nor defending him at all. I will defend this team.

But dude (yes, i called you buttdude), we are playing on new years day. That ALONE is not the same. It was a great game and Im going to enjoy it.

I was concerned we would blow it (that wouldve been "traditional"), so that we can agree on. But we are playing on new years and could end up a top 10 team. Cmon, man. This is different.

Just saying...you're no saint man...you were all aboard the great collapse express

I wonder how hard the PS fans are crushing the coach for taking the FG.
As they should. A proud program with a gusty QB. Dude is a winner but the Cats put them in the L column today!!! And it feels so good. Best Kentucky football since I've been an adult. Love this team! Congrats to the BBN!

Allen is definitely better than Bosa. I really hope Snell goes to my Steelers, James Connor just isn’t cutting for me.

Snell to STEELERS! Snell YEAH! Why waste that talent on a yankee thug team that still speaks ghetto from the 70's. 16 years with a losing coach. Duh!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT