ADVERTISEMENT

*********OFFICIAL GAME THREAD********

Wall2Boogie

All-American
Jan 28, 2010
i know it’s early boys and girls but I can’t wait any longer. In 1952 bear bryant won us 11 games. 25 years later we win 10 games, and that was the final time. Which brings us to today. I have enjoyed this team all year and will miss the guys. Allen is projected a top 3 pick which is crazy for a guy that was a 2 star player out of high school. Snell is projected to go 2nd round to the Steelers and I pray that doesn’t happen. Bengal fans understand. Anyways, win or lose today it’s been a hell of a ride, and I hope we hang a big L on penn state today. Sorry to get the party started early, but like y’all I’m pumped and ready to watch an ass whoppin by our cats today!

Allen is better than Bosa in my opinion. It will be almost two years when he finally steps on the field again since his injury. Every draft service I’ve seen has Allen at 2 or 3. Dude is a total beast

Reactions: drew_ukfan
Allen is definitely better than Bosa. I really hope Snell goes to my Steelers, James Connor just isn’t cutting for me.

Reactions: AirRaidFan
I would just like to point out that the Kentucky Wildcats are ranked #14 and playing in the Citrus Bowl on NYD. This is not basketball.

Thank you Mark Stoops. This is the best season I've seen in my life win or lose.

It has furthered my enthusiasm for football and relinquished basketball to an afterthought for me.

Reactions: Sawnee Cat
I would just like to point out that the Kentucky Wildcats are ranked #14 and playing in the Citrus Bowl on NYD. This is not basketball.

Thank you Mark Stoops. This is the best season I've seen in my life win or lose.
Forreal bro. It's pretty crazy

It has furthered my enthusiasm for football and relinquished basketball to an afterthought for me.

Our performances against duke and seton hall did that for me. Unc and Louisville games bringing back a bit. As for football winning cures all

Reactions: KingOfBBN
Any way to listen to Leach? I am not in KY, so have to have some sort of internet link. I tried 630 WLAP through iheartradio. No Leach.

"Stoops sucks, Gran's an abomination, we have no QB, dumb penalty and we are laying an egg".

Just wanted to get that out of the way before the usual idiots start chirping it.

Smh.....ex Dil picked TODAY for us to take my granddaughter back to east of Knoxville to take her back.

Y'all help the Cats bring it home for number ten. I will be data streaming now and then...but gonna miss this one.

Wilson and Gran needs to mix up the offense today as PSU has had success in stopping the run. Open up the playbook!

GBB!

I can't get it to work on the website. Iheart switched from UK to a year in review program.

I got it to work on mobile on the UK website. I'm hoping that it lines up with the broadcast okay. Usually iheart is behind, but I can pause the TV to line up. With ukwebsite it is a bit closer, maybe even ahead of tv.

I have a feeling that this will be a day that i never forget and can share this memory with my kids.

ADVERTISEMENT