ADVERTISEMENT

********OFFICIAL GAME THREAD*********

Just seeing your post liked by the Cal hating board scum tells me all I need know about you.

Yeah, shame on a KY fan for being disgusted with a shameful performance.

The only thing you can tell about me by reading the posts is that I'm upset with the terrible ass beating we received. That's it.

I don't hate anybody pal, and scum is a pretty strong word to use to be quite frank. There's enough talk like that being thrown around willy nilly these days, pretty unfair to use it to describe people who are upset with a poor performance.

I'll give props when props are due, have praised Cal plenty when it was appropriate. Will also get upset and criticize when the time calls.

There's no need to get all worked up just because some kentucky basketball fans are upset at a loss, that's how it goes around here. Hell, BBN is known to get upset after a win. It's also important to realize this was no ordinary loss.

If you want to live in Cal la la land, cool, don't get all bent out of shape when others refuse to drink the punch after a showing like that.

Last edited:
Yeah, shame on a KY fan for being disgusted with a shameful performance.

The only thing you can tell about me by reading the posts is that I'm upset with the terrible ass beating we received. That's it.

I don't hate anybody pal, and scum is a pretty strong word to use to be quite frank. There's enough talk like that being thrown around willy nilly these days, pretty unfair to use it to describe people who are upset with a poor performance.

I'll give props when props are due, have praised Cal plenty when it was appropriate. Will also get upset and criticize when the time calls.

There's no need to get all worked up just because some kentucky basketball fans are upset at a loss, that's how it goes around here. Hell, BBN is known to get upset after a win. It's also important to realize this was no ordinary loss.

If you want to live in Cal la la land, cool, don't get all bent out of shape when others refuse to drink the punch after a showing like that.

I will admit one thing. I forgot to mention easily Cal haters get butt hurt and cry even more than Duke players. Thanks for pointing that out with an example.

We’ve never had a scorer in UK history that will be as good as Barrett will be. Ever.
cotton_nash2.jpg

Second chance points winning this one for us. This is not a good shooting team.

Wow, do you still have a Members Only jacket too. I am not talking about Duke in the 1990s or even 2010 (Coach K's greatest coaching job). He sold his soul to the OAD devil. His 2015 team needed a solid group of upperclassman. I know this game makes every player look good but by March, the rotation will be down and players will be frustrated. Duke is an outstanding team but they will peak in 2018, IMO.

Be careful...most of our 8 are ancient history to today's kids.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT