ADVERTISEMENT

********OFFICIAL GAME THREAD*********

Duke has one championship the last 5 years. I explained why they won that year. Have they been to any other Final Fours in the last 5 years? With the best talent, they have peaked early. I believe this will be Duke's best game of the year.
And we have zero final fours the last 5 years. Now what? Does that mean we suck in March too?

A demoralizing loss? I can easily see how that can be a huge hole to climb out of to start the year.

They will either quit on themselves or they will climb out of it. Going to take a bit to see which they decide to do. This isn’t a punch in the mouth. This is life kicking you in the face, pummeling you, spitting on you and laughing.
We will now see EXACTLY what kind of people they are. They’ll either lie there and die; or they will lie there, get mad and get back up.

We will we what they choose.

This loss feels like getting hit by a car, end up in a coma, and being put on life support. Will they wake up or will they get the plug pulled? I'm leaning toward the latter.

nvopBzd.gif

This Louisville fan really thinks that this loss is that important. Its not. Its a loss in November. It means pretty much next to nothing. This aint Kansas. We don't hang our hats on regular seasons.

I can’t believe I stayed up and watched this dog ish, I guess I was curious to see how bad we were. Apparently we specialize is talking crap but can’t back it up. I don’t know if we quit or just aren’t talented enough, I feel bad for one and don’t pity the other at all.
I feel like this team is not talented enough and I don't think it's something that can be fixed this year. Our players, especially our guards, are not going to be good enough to do anything special this year.
Cal let us get absolutely embarrassed tonight. We have no top end talent and the coaching isn't good enough.
What a joke this was tonight.

This Louisville fan really thinks that this loss is that important. Its not. Its a loss in November. It means pretty much next to nothing. This aint Kansas. We don't hang our hats on regular seasons.

Except it’s more than a loss. That was embarrassing. They are going to have to come out on fire for like a month to show anybody that they can win.

I can’t even say we’re fine. Because I don’t know yet.

**** every single one of you ****** ****s. Eat ****ing shit. Go Duke! Hahahahaha

I'm giving you a like, because you're entertaining. Too bad this game has no impact on my life, or yours. Duke is a great team; Kentucky couldn't guard a lamp post. I would score 15 on this group.

You are the most pathetic fan base in all of sports. I know so many of you are absolutely miserable and I love every second of the thought. Say what you want, your team is trash.

Mods, please don't ban him; he's just a 40-year old virgin who lives in his sister's basement. Meanwhile, I will go back to work tomorrow, making more K's a year than Duke scored tonight.

Louisville beat Uconn by 34 a week before the tourney a few years ago and then they went and won the whole damn thing. It’s November we will be ok. Jesus. It was ugly but we will be ok. Everybody relax.

Except it’s more than a loss. That was embarrassing. They are going to have to come out on fire for like a month to show anybody that they can win.

I can’t even say we’re fine. Because I don’t know yet.

Not one player on our side hasn't had their asses handed to them in a game before.It happens. Its 1 game of 35-40. Marathon, not a sprint.

Not one player on our side hasn't had their asses handed to them in a game before.It happens. Its 1 game of 35-40. Marathon, not a sprint.

To win the natty, that’s who we have to beat. Call me a crappy fan, but unless something major happens, I’m not seeing how we have the pieces to do that.

I thought KeldonJohnson and EJM were pretty good. This was a hurricane or shooting, being all over the floor and some mind warping finishes by Barrett and Zion.

Duke can’t be this good, Kentucky can’t be this bad. LIPO.

we have a hell of a long way to go to compete with duke. got to do a lot better job recruiting

To win the natty, that’s who we have to beat. Call me a crappy fan, but unless something major happens, I’m not seeing how we have the pieces to do that.

Why would I call you a crappy fan. I don't believe that for one second. After a performance like that you are definitely entitled to think that might be what happens.

Cal has to change. Not saying we would have won. But we should have been pressuring Duke all over the court. When you sit back on your heels and don't have Anthony Davis back there to alter and block shots, shit like tonight is what happens. We haven't created turnovers since Cals been here. A team of freshman as talented as they are just played an entire game with 4 turnovers against us. That's inexcusable.

Louisville beat Uconn by 34 a week before the tourney a few years ago and then they went and won the whole damn thing. It’s November we will be ok. Jesus. It was ugly but we will be ok. Everybody relax.

I forgot that—thanks and I do feel a little better! But damn, I can’t stand that kind of ass kickin by the frieking Dukes!

Reactions: knightsfan24
Gotta come out of the 80's bud and stop giving in to that myth. There are Way more threes made off man to man drive and kick than ever against any zone any team. Pick one and chart it. That gets more true when a match up zone extended zone is used.

Last shot illustrates my point

And if we’d started out in zone, we’d have lost by 20 more.

Cal is a joke and has been for a while. One title with all the talent he’s had. But hey we win the nba draft a lot. And that’s what it’s about.

He can't do anything else in today's game. Top 5 talent hid it.
Our tourney losses due to his coaching inabilities lately are even more glaring.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT