ADVERTISEMENT

********OFFICIAL GAME THREAD*********

Good grief it’s almost 10, is the west coast that important? It’s too bad they don’t consider the fan bases over ratings, I’m too old and too employed for this.

And as an extra bonus, just 3 days ago it would have been 11pm right now. By halftime it will be midnight for most internal clocks.

Guess who is nervous?

Yep that means it’s BASKETBALL SEASON
I like how in the tunnel our guys are dancing, laughing and the dookies are up against the wall shaking in their boots, faces look timid. Then all the boos come down, wish I was there. Hopefully better health for my dad and will be at some future big games. Enjoy the hell out of it those of you there and give the dookies fans as much shit as possible! Go Big Blue and the Blue Mist!

Reactions: I bleed big blue
Good grief it’s almost 10, is the west coast that important? It’s too bad they don’t consider the fan bases over ratings, I’m too old and too employed for this.

Should have made our game the earliest one since both teams and their home fans are based in the Eastern Time Zone while only 1 of the other 2 teams in the first game is in the Eastern and the other is Central.

Student Athlete.
tenor.gif

Reactions: drew_ukfan
From the sound of those boos when they announced the Duke Blue Devils just now, it sounds like about 3 fans bothered to make the trip.

Lets get it in guys! The story is Zion going in, hopefully its Mr Travis 20 point and 15 rebound performance that leads off post game sports center!

Why did some Duke players go all the way to UKs bench to shake hands with Robic? Our guys didn’t go shake a Duke coaches hands. I guess they took it upon themselves, weirdos

Why did some Duke players go all the way to UKs bench to shake hands with Robic? Our guys didn’t go shake a Duke coaches hands. I guess they took it upon themselves, weirdos
I try and one up us

Just like their coach... fake

The crowd and the size of the arena should benefit our freshmen much better than Duke's freshmen. They still play in a high school gym.

I see we didn't work on guarding the three since last game.

come on cats get into someone.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT