ADVERTISEMENT

********OFFICIAL GAME THREAD********

Wondering if one of the punters will be game MVP. Looks like an old school SEC game.

My goodness Terry. Hes getting all kinds of time. Gotta throw it.

Would love to see an RPO for him. That defense collapsed quickly on him. He could fake the run and toss one over the head of the crashing defense for a huge gain.

Reactions: sam_o
we gotta get benny going.. I know what Eddie is trying to do but we need to get benny going

I wouldn’t mind seeing Hoak for a series or two. It’s pretty obvious they’re gonna make TW beat them with his arm. I think a series of the Hoak dink and dunk would soften their D up. Not that TW did a bad job the first series. But apparently our staff doesn’t trust that outta Wilson for an entire drive. Gotta throw the ball to at least get the backers to 7 yards off the ball and get the safeties to play east and west some.

Reactions: Lincoln_Cat90
Watch the receivers routes. On many plays they are running out and standing there with the AM guys standing with them. Better get better play designs for them or our QB will be running all night.

I wouldn’t mind seeing Hoak for a series or two. It’s pretty obvious they’re gonna make TW beat them with his arm. I think a series of the Hoak dink and dunk would soften their D up. Not that TW did a bad job the first series. But apparently our staff doesn’t trust that outta Wilson for an entire drive. Gotta throw the ball to at least get the backers to 7 yards off the ball and get the safeties to play east and west some.

How would that help when Terry comes back in? Makes no sense

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT