ADVERTISEMENT

**OFFICIAL FLORIDA VS KENTUCKY GAME THREAD••

Ugo should have knocked Kugal teeth out with and elbow, but he was to weak with the ball.
If you care to look at this game again, take a look at how many times our players are unable to catch a simple uncontested rebound. Most of our rebounds are below the rim, double/tripled clutched, or bouncing off the floor. Our guards are the only ones to rebound with any type of authority. They are as soft as can be. This team was never smart enough to realize they needed to run certain shooters off the line.

Reactions: ruppcat
Again. You know what cures that? Something we have done well in the last 4 years. Win important games.

Fans have right to be PISSED. Again. THIS IS KENTUCKY.
You realize even if we won tonight, there were literally 100s of post about how bad we were, how it feels like a loss, can't win without Wagner etc all game. Those post were there win or lose. We did end up losing but why post that nonsense when we were leading 90% of the game. That my point that clearly don't get. The negativity is always there constantly win or lose. So winning games wouldn't change thatm

Sears went f’n off in the second half against Georgia. We have maybe Rob that can do that.

Really sucks that a projected overall pic has been reduced to hiding.

This was one of the bigger screw jobs in the last few years.

Pullin with several pushoffs.
Offensive goal tending going in Florida favor
FT discrepancy until the end where things get skewed.
Hacked all game.
Reeves fouled at end of regulation.
FLA really didn't foul at all until near the end of each half. Or at least called. Cats held their own in rebounding but leaving 3PT shooters is a bad recipe.

You have to inbound to Reed when they have to foul and you need 2 to seal it. Yeah that dude hit at least 5 threes on Reed, but you give him the chance to ice it what the ****. And Tre man, inexcusable, when it's not your night STOP shooting!
Reed is not why we lost. Not by a long shot. His D sucked- but every UK player (except U) sucks on D.

I can’t explain this anymore simply. His coach should have been telling them to foul. UF would have just been shooting the bonus. Hell they may have missed the front end. It’s coaching malpractice. But sure, blame the kid who played 45 minutes and had 24-8-6.
There’s no excuse for anyone

Reactions: bbncal02
I can’t explain this anymore simply. His coach should have been telling them to foul. UF would have just been shooting the bonus. Hell they may have missed the front end. It’s coaching malpractice. But sure, blame the kid who played 45 minutes and had 24-8-6.
Fu#$ing turds are all in for Cal

You realize even if we won tonight, there were literally 100s of post about how bad we were, how it feels like a loss, can't win without Wagner etc all game. Those post were there win or lose. We did end up losing but why post that nonsense when we were leading 90% of the game. That my point that clearly don't get. The negativity is always there constantly win or lose. So winning games wouldn't change thatm
Here the difference. Being overly negative after a win is easy to spot. Fans have absolute right to be livid right now. We have the best offensive team we’ve had in seasons. Number one class. And Cal has run them right into the ground.

No, it’s 100% on Reed. Nobody will say it because he is the Kentucky wonder boy but his defense and the end of the game nonsense cost us this game
You said UF would win by 8. We lost by three. Why you upset?

FLA really didn't foul at all until near the end of each half. Or at least called. Cats held their own in rebounding but leaving 3PT shooters is a bad recipe.

Sure. But even the best teams in the NBA have weaknesses and gaffes.

Our play tonight was good enough to win IMO. But it got ripped from us.

Never get calls at home.

Rarely ever get the other team into impacting fouled trouble.

You shouldn't have to be perfect to win games.

That's the thing road games are tough. But even at home we have to play perfect and have no margin of error. None. Duke doesn't have that. Look at their game Saturday. Gifted to them. Reeves driving down the court with 3 seconds to go getting hand checked the whole way. At the Phog that's a foul. Not in Rupp. Also foul when up 3. Say what you want but we don't get the same whistle as other teams at home. I hope Don daily and Chuck Jones get fired.

We had 3 timeouts when Dilly got fouled. We could have called a timeout and set up in bounds to get Reed or Reeves the ball. I will never understand why we don't get the ball to our best FT shooters when you know they are 100% fouling. Dilly is a good FT shooter but we want the ball in 1 of our 2 great FT shooters when all you need is 2 FT's to end the game.

Probably the most frustrating part plus when up 3 the 1 guy we can't let shoot a 3 gets the 3 point shot you can allow them to make a 2 should been all over that guy at the 3 point line no one should been in the lane at the end on D.

Reactions: Blue_2_the_bone
Yeah. Y'all keep dogging Shep, while you conveniently forget that while Mitchell was stinking up the court tonight, Reeves missed yet ANOTHER critical FT at the the end of regulation or the game would have been 4 points. But keep blaming the freshman, you Calipari syncophantic pricks
Nothing that Mitchell did or didn't do would have mattered if Shep had not been standing in no man's land picking his nose when all he had to do was to pick up the shooter. Everyone but Shep knew he needed to guard a player and not a spot on the floor inside the 3 line.

Reactions: truckbrandon
Reed is not why we lost. Not by a long shot. His D sucked- but every UK player (except U) sucks on D.
Did you watch the replays of that guys 7 3 pointers? Reed played well on offense, but spoiler, he was the one the guy made at least 5 of those 3s on.

You still planning on self banning after our 10th loss? Sure you are

That shove on Rob couldn't have been more obvious as well as the walks in regulation that would have sealed the win. One of the worst home court screw jobs I've seen. Would never happen at Kansas, duke or carolina. Blows my mind.

Not the man I. The suit making millions thigh? Yeah ok. Maybe the man in the suit should fix the ball watching since he’s….coach? Shucking I know.
I’m kidding, I didn’t watch a second of the game. I was watching the Nashville Predators dominate a game & somehow lose 😐

That's the thing road games are tough. But even at home we have to play perfect and have no margin of error. None. Duke doesn't have that. Look at their game Saturday. Gifted to them. Reeves driving down the court with 3 seconds to go getting hand checked the whole way. At the Phog that's a foul. Not in Rupp. Also foul when up 3. Say what you want but we don't get the same whistle as other teams at home. I hope Don daily and Chuck Jones get fired.

Exactly.

And Duke didn't play perfect either. But they got gifted at the end with free throws to end it, and we didnt, despite Reeves getting mugged, for Florida's 10th time assaulting us for no call.

And it's a loss for UK and a win for Duke.

Meanwhile, IMO, after watching both games, Kentucky played better. But it's us who gets the loss, drops a seed line, etc.

• Haha
Reactions: Jxgator111b
UK led by 10, by 4 with :30 left. UF never led in regulation by more than 2.

You cannot lose that game. Just can’t.

Maybe you should get out of here, if your boy reed played any defense on that last possession we win. So sick of him getting a pass while everyone else gets crapped on.
He lost 3PT shooters all night and he wasn't alone. Maybe DJ could have done better and Reed certainly would've been fresher at the end of the game. He played all 45 minutes.

• Love
Reactions: truckbrandon
Maybe you should get out of here, if your boy reed played any defense on that last possession we win. So sick of him getting a pass while everyone else gets crapped on.
Reeds defense was not good tonight. That said players, including Reed, had put this team in the position to win the damn game. At that point the coach has to do his job and execute as well. 100% INEXCUSABLE TO NOT FOUL. That is on Cal. Now foul and fail to box out on free throw that is on the players. Cal absolutely shit the bed yet again in the situation where he has to do his job.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT