ADVERTISEMENT

**OFFICIAL FLORIDA VS KENTUCKY GAME THREAD••

"Did I miss something tonight, fellas?"

shaedon-sharpe.jpg

Vibes don’t feel good. Wagner being out is a massive loss tonight
The vibes don't feel good because there's a certain reality that we've been facing regarding the same two guys. It's the two that Cal keeps referring to after every game where he threatens to take playing time.

In the last game, he finally did it, and my guess is that the folks at Klutch were none too happy about it.

Reactions: Dontworryboutit23
The vibes don't feel good because there's a certain reality that we've been facing regarding the same two guys. It's the two that Cal keeps referring to after every game where he threatens to take playing time.

In the last game, he finally did it, and my guess is that the folks at Klutch were none too happy about it.
Klutch doesn't have that type of pull. I'm hoping Big Z can get 10-15 minutes. I want to see more of him in game action.

Reactions: MidseasonTweak
DJ is hurt. Cal is usually cautious when it comes to these things. If this was an NCAA tournament game, he would probably be playing. Edwards is interesting, but it impossible to know what goes on behind the scenes. We have the depth to handle Florida at home. No excuses LETS GO CATS

Edward’s situation seems really suspect. But when you baby a guy instead of making a guy earn his spot this is what happens. He shouldn’t have started day one.

A lot of people don't want Edwards to play a second anyway. So they should be celebrating they got their wish.
I've even seen some not wanting Wagner to play as much as he does.
The White knight might get those 40 minutes tonight that many want him to get. So many should be happy.

Wagner has been good, not having him tonight is a major blow

Reactions: track42
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT