ADVERTISEMENT

********OFFICIAL GAME THREAD********

i see what you are saying but you can’t do that. terry is our guy
had we known how terrible Terry was going to end the game, maybe Hoak would've been a change of pace. Couldn't have played any worse. Oh well.

Benny. Snell. 2. Yards. Give. Ball. Gaaaah. I’m so aggravated about him not touching the ball in OT.
WTF was Gran thinking there!? Should’ve gone Wildcat with BENNY IN OT the whole series too. Coaches cost us in this one despite our rough night on offense! I’m still in disbelief over what I just saw in OT!!??

I still don’t understand why we can’t have a 2 qb system? Anyone really think having Hoak out there for some drives is gonna make Wilson any worse? If Wilson is playing well, go with him. A blind monkey could see he wasn’t going to turn it around today.

Proud of the defensive effort. Amazing, really.
Terr Wilson is what he is....a JUCO playing his first SEC season in front of 99000 in College Station.

And guys....let's give up the Aggie defense wasn't that good stuff. The guys played Clemson AND Alabama...and were still something like #3 in the country against the run.
For Whatever reason, the staff and players on offense got off the game that had been winning.
Just take about 13 days and remember what got the Cats to 5 wins.

Folk had to hold it in for five weeks, waiting for a loss so they could have complaints. People that haven't posted much, if at all, until tonight.

How long until those knuckleheads quit posting again so the board is readable?

Folk had to hold it in for five weeks, waiting for a loss so they could have complaints. People that haven't posted much, if at all, until tonight.

How long until those knuckleheads quit posting again so the board is readable?

People are ticked at bad coaching moves. Which continues to be a common thing. Nobody’s mad about losing. They’re mad about how we lost. Once again, lack of good coaching decisions at crucial times cost us.

Reactions: Jazzycat
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT