ADVERTISEMENT

********OFFICIAL GAME THREAD********

If only Murray had not re-classified...........I would have taken a bad season last year to have Murray here with this team.

Willis is getting abused. He has his moments occasionally, but most of the time he appears like he belongs playing for Bellarmine. Yes I'm aware other people get beat on D but he might be the worst defender to ever play here. If he ain't hitting the 3 he's a liability.

Heat check by Monk - nothing more. Hopefully learned something there.

The issue is that they are being lazy on D. Hawk will bring it.

How many air balls is UK going to put up in this half?

Our offense is pathetic today. Three air balls. Why all the jumpers? Get into the lane and try not to slip.

At least Gabriel is bringing it so far.

Great game plan...down 7 and take 45 foot three pointers. Brilliant strategy!!

Got to be better at grabbing defensive rebounds,Bama missing 1st shot most of the time,play tough D and be patient on offense.
Kentucky heavy crowd needs to make some noise and let everybody know who matters

Forget about posting Bam just throw up threes. This is what I expected in the big dance. But instead we're getting it today. No discipline on offense. Too much freedom.

Reactions: ala_kat2
Ouch 2 air balls in a row but both were horrible shots. Just need to get to half time around even ( plus or minus 4pts) and briscoe can get us going in the right direction in the 2nd half. This still is a game we could win going away but Willis needs to wake the F up.

Gabriel brings NOTHIUNG to the court. Why does he even get minutes anymore? And WTFH can't this team defend the pick & roll??? All effin year they've been destroyed by the simplest play in basketball.

Wenyan is useless if he has no confidence.

How can a kid come to UK and NOT have confidence in himself and his game?????!!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT