ADVERTISEMENT

CBS crew talking about possible teams that can beat UConn .

They would have destroyed us, get your blue tinted glasses off, BH is 100X the game coach of Cal and their players are playing to win, not secure their draft statuses. He’s running an elite program, Cal is orchestrating a band of basketball mercenaries.
Respectfully ... I agree that "BH" is 100x the game coach of CCC, but ... "BH" (aka, Bobby Hurley) is the head coach at Arizona State. Dan Hurley (i.e., "DH") is the head coach at UConn .. and of course DH is 1,000x the game coach of CCC ! ! ! Just sayin' ... :cool:

Instead of throwing darts at the CBS crew which are paid professionals with decades in the game who understand a thing called odds why don’t you offer up your opinion?

For what it’s worth Dave Portnoy of barstool fame place to $600,000 wager on Yukon to win it all that will pay out $2.6 million if he hits I’m Portnoy fan. He just gave $1.5 million to the cop that got shot in New York City half of his money.
That's one guy out of all the talking heads. Hell---some average fan will win a thousand dollar bracket, a 10,000 dollar bracket, a 100,000 bracket and even a million dollar bracket somewhere. I won a $500 bracket at work back in 2005. You can't see inside these college kids minds and tell how nervous they are or how they feel mentally and emotionally. Even physically for that matter. It's one game--anything can happen in basketball and the various matchups. I wish I could give a convincing opinion. I can give you a good guess just like the CBS CREW does. LOL!

We could absolutely beat Uconn in a one game scenario if we were pumped and on fire like we have been a few times.

They would probably crush us 7-8 out of 10 times though. Definitely a superior team.

Respectfully ... I agree that "BH" is 100x the game coach of CCC, but ... "BH" (aka, Bobby Hurley) is the head coach at Arizona State. Dan Hurley (i.e., "DH") is the head coach at UConn .. and of course DH is 1,000x the game coach of CCC ! ! ! Just sayin' ... :cool:

Yeah, good catch, LOL

Charles , Clark and the crew say " there are only 2-3 teams that can keep with UConn " and once again I was ready to throw my remote because I think we matched up well with them . I dont think they could have guarded us . I know they might have lit us up too, but they rarely get any serious game pressure applied to them . Just pissed me off entirely all over again to be watching mediocre rosters play in the sweet 16 . Iowa st as 2. seed .. Cmon . Am I crazy , or does ( did) our players match up well to UConn. You have to be able to score in bunches . Clark said they cant be sped up , I think we could if would played the right rotations , and brought our A game . Thoughts ?
It’s hard think about being able to beat anyone when you lost to Oakland. I thought they from California until I realized it was an unheard of school from Mich.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT