ADVERTISEMENT

*****Official Game Thread*****

little too early to say this game is a lost cause
gotta have some hope - looks like the guys came out tight and nervous. Not surprising given the last game and the fact that Fox is out.
Florida has all the confidence right now

Team looks to be a step slow on defense. Florida has already gotten several uncontested shots and not even a hand in their face. Pretty obvious that they can't fight through picks.

But they are all correct calls. Gabriel, Bam always shuffle their feet.
That walk on Gab was BS. He had put the ball on the floor before taking a step. Watch the refs when they make that call on head fakes. They aren't even looking at their feet.

Im wondering what Cal will do in the 2nd half. I expected Florida to play as perfect as possible at the start of the game. But we should all wait till the 2nd half to give up on this particular game today.

That walk on Gab was BS. He had put the ball on the floor before taking a step. Watch the refs when they make that call on head fakes. They aren't even looking at their feet.
No way. Feet shuffled first. Does it all the time.

Mulder need to replace Briscoe but it won't happen

Should have been for a long time. Briscoe doesn't really have it. If he's not going trip dub he's a liability. People have been saying it for a long time but Cal is gonna protect him. Sick of it.

How will this game affect our guy's draft stock?

More turnovers.......amazing how after every win we get a poster to start a "are we top 4 in the nation" post I mean come on people we are who we thought we were.

We are a good team but beatable...we are not a great team this year.

Reactions: Gothic1960
If I ever needed to know what it was like to have an STD, I'm guessing it's a lot like having to read the game thread. I can't imagine people watching a game with 80% of you. Which I'm guessing is why you're here

Reactions: Gothic1960
ADVERTISEMENT