ADVERTISEMENT

***** Official Arkansas Vs Kentucky Game Thread *****

I see a lot of good movement with the feet, or a lot of
I do feel bad for Justin.He tries but the recruiting guys were just wrong about him being good right now.
Again. The scouting reports were spot on, based on what we're seeing. Maybe the recruiting guys don't write the scouting reports lol.

Mitchell hasn't done a single positive thing today. He stands around watching the ball bounce on the floor. He should have followed his miss for an easy rebound. I have never seen a team of players who stand around as much as this bunch.
Has 9 boards. Hasn't scored at his normal clip, but he hasn't been awful

Reactions: cathouse
"Yeah, if you could finish these barbeque loving Neanderthals off, that would be great."

Bill-Lumberg-Uh-Yeah-Office-Space.gif

Reactions: Cat in ga
If we win it all:

Dillingham = lottery
Sheppard = top 20 pick
Z = top 30 pick
Wagner = top 30 pick
Bradshaw = top 40 pick
Edwards = top 50 pick
Reeves = top 60 pick

First time in history one program produced 7 draft picks.

I’ll have to go find the clip. But he said something along the lines of “i’m gonna talk to Z. He won’t be playing much because he’s so far behind”.
Cal is an effin liar too!!!!

Letting a bad team at home keep the game close pretty much giving the game away.

Shepard is the only one on the team that can anticipate a pass. We can have three guys on two underneath and they can make a pass right by our ear for the basket. You’ve got to know where people are on the court. It’s so easy to pass the ball on us inside, it shouldn’t be with our length.

We give up too many layups!!!!

Outside of Ugo and Theiro, our rim protection is BAD!!
Onyenso has a few blocks, but he’s usually late off his feet. And then out of position to rebound.

This has been the worst game in a while at blown layups/close shots. They need to learn to go for the dunk and try and score or get fouled.

Sheppard needs to stop walking the ball up the floor. This team is at its best when it pushes the pace.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT