ADVERTISEMENT

***** Offical UK vs. aTm Commerce thread *****

Wagner comes off the bench jacking up bad shots.
He is having trouble shooting the basketball and he is trying to put up as many as possible to shoot his way out of it. Which is RIDICULOUS considering how Edwards and Reeves are scoring!!!

He is playing like he needs to get his scoring up, but his continuous misses are making him look even worse and that is making him even MORE frustrated. He just needs to give the ball up MORE!!! Heck, he can will be a PG at the next level, assists mean more than jacking up bad shots!!

He is having trouble shooting the basketball and he is trying to put up as many as possible to shoot his way out of it. Which is RIDICULOUS considering how Edwards and Reeves are scoring!!!

He is playing like he needs to get his scoring up, but his contours misses are making him look Ben worse and that is making him even MORE frustrated. He just needs to give the ball up MORE!!! Heck, he can ill be a PG at the next level, assists mean more than jacking up bad shots!!
He is playing like so many others who come here only looking for a fast ticket to the NBA.

That Mitchell screen in the lane Nd immediate look back for the dunk is just smart basketball that we haven’t seen in years.

As of right now, Z is not eligible. He can't be played. Ugo is hurt worse than Bradshaw.

Only hope is for NCAA to clear Z.

Sorry, meant Bradshaw or Ugo.

And my statement stands because I think we've been far too conservative with injuries.

If one of them (I can't even keep track of which one at this point) is supposedly a week or two away, I think he will probably be fine for Kansas. Play him, sparingly. And then if need be, give him a week off later in the season when the other one is ready.

We can't keep holding out guys because they are 95% and not 100%, especially when we desperately need them.

Reactions: MbergCat
He is playing like so many other who come here only looking for a fast ticket to the NBA.
Well said. I look forward to the day that guy's come in here, get a rate of playing, and then get more playing time the next year. The way it should be done.

Wagner is going to be solid as soon as we get our bigs on the floor and he settles in as a facilitator. Some of you are just insufferable.

And my statement stands because I think we've been far too conservative with injuries.

If one of them (I can't even keep track of which one at this point) is supposedly a week or two away, I think he will probably be fine for Kansas. Play him, sparingly. And then if need be, give him a week off later in the season when the other one is ready.

We can't keep holding out guys because they are 95% and not 100%, especially when we desperately need them.
Ugo is more than likely no 95%. Bradshaw should be very close. And I wouldn't put him in this one for love nor money.

I just noticed this, but what is on Reed's upper arm? Is that a birth mark or tat? I can't tell. Just noticed it

Valid point. Cal won’t play guys who are 90%. It’s silly. Just reduce their minutes. Bradshaw has been hopping around for months now.

Wagner is going to be solid as soon as we get our bigs on the floor and he settles in as a facilitator. Some of you are just insufferable.
We've played like ass tonight. I've gone from "We're going to give KU a game" to "I hope we don't get killed out there" tonight.

Awful performance for the most part.

Reactions: catben

He is playing like he needs to get his scoring up, but his continuous misses are making him look even worse and that is making him even MORE frustrated. He just needs to give the ball up MORE!!! Heck, he can will be a PG at the next level, assists mean more than jacking up bad shots!!
His dad used to do that on a bad night too

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT