ADVERTISEMENT

***** Offical UK vs. aTm Commerce thread *****

I will trade a loss at KU Tuesday to not risk a Bradshaw injury and not have him at all. My pride isn't that obese.

It's not Kansas, specifically.. it's finally stamping this turnaround with a marquee november/early Dec win that we've been lacking so much.

It is highly, highly, HIGHLY unlikely that Bradshaw would sustain an injury that was solely because he was rushed back, especially when we play him sparringly.

No sense keeping the Porsche in the garage on a nice day. We've hamstrung ourselves so many times keeping guys out when they'd probably be OK to play. Gotta take some risks.

Reed for 3!!!
ab67616d0000b2737ecb84a5f8684cda0bc230af

Reactions: catben
Our ceiling will depend on Edwards and Bradshaw, I'm afraid. They are our only guys capable of going top 5 in the draft. If they drift a lot this season ala Kevin Knox, we'll struggle to get to that 30 win mark.

Call me crazy but I'd let the doctors and their patients decide when it's time.

Do we even know if Bradshaw doesn't want to play? If we went by our players, half the time the guys want to go back in (not that I think that's always the right way to go about it, but they DO know their body).

Reactions: EliteBlue
LOL at alot of these posts. Just give the other team credit we guarding them and they are making a few shots. We have played hard from 8 minutes on and aren't turning it over . with 7 guys tonight I will take it all day.
Isn’t this Commerce team one of the BOTTOM 5 ranked teams in the country???!!!!!

Our 3 Freshmen have not played within themselves at all tonight and hopefully it’s a learning lesson for the he next game which is against the #1 team in the country!!!

Totally forgot about the game tonight..just got home
Had to take my Mom to the ER today
She’s gotta have gall bladder surgery in the morning. No joke for a 75 yr old woman
Been a rough day for her

It's not Kansas, specifically.. it's finally stamping this turnaround with a marquee november/early Dec win that we've been lacking so much.

It is highly, highly, HIGHLY unlikely that Bradshaw would sustain an injury that was solely because he was rushed back, especially when we play him sparringly.

No sense keeping the Porsche in the garage on a nice day. We've hamstrung ourselves so many times keeping guys out when they'd probably be OK to play. Gotta take some risks.
Just gonna disagree. You play him and he gets hurt and it's for a meaningless Nov game.

I want that win BAD. I want a deep run in March WORSE.

Reactions: Fox2monk
Isn’t this Commerce team one of the BOTTOM 5 ranked teams in this he country???!!!!!

Our 3 Freshmen have not played within themselves at all tonight and hopefully it’s a learning lesson for the he next game which is against the #1 team in the country!!!
304. There's about 54 teams worse by Kenpom.

Do we even know if Bradshaw doesn't want to play? If we went by our players, half the time the guys want to go back in (not that I think that's always the right way to go about it, but they DO know their body).
I'm going out on a limb here but I'll bet they all want to play. Trouble is, it's never on the BBN's schedule when or if they can play.

My man got his medical degree from Benny University

It ain't looking good for the Kansas game unless Mitchell's twin shows up. They're going to destroy us inside.

81-61 FINAL
Team Comparison
STATISTICTAMCUK
FG%41%48%
FGs23-5632-67
3FG%37%35%
3FGs10-278-23
FT%45%90%
FTs5-119-10
TOs143
PtsOffTO717
TotReb3336
DefReb2527
Off Reb89
2ndChPts713
BenchPts73
PtsPaint2642
FstBkPt123
Blocks23
Steals18
Assts1212
Times Tied:0
Time Tied:0:59
Lead Chg:1
LeadTime11:2027:26

Kentucky Stats

#PlayerPTSFG3FGFTREBAPFTOMIN
0*DILLINGHAM,R124-131-63-4542130
1*EDWARDS,J166-100-34-4711033
4*MITCHELL,T188-111-21-1810032
12*REEVES,A218-145-80-0622029
21*WAGNER,D115-130-11-1030132
15SHEPPARD,R31-51-30-0311129
23BURKS,J00-10-00-0504015
TMTEAM,---200
TOTALS8132-678-239-103612103
GAME PCT47.834.890.0
THIS HALF4318-354-113-418751
HALF PCT51.436.475.0

Mitchell will get into foul trouble, and then we'll be forced to play Burks at the 5.

It's going to be something like Kansas: 86, Kentucky: 71.
And that will suck all the energy out of the start of the year. And once again, we will be asking, "Can we finish in March?" Is what it is.

Just gonna disagree. You play him and he gets hurt and it's for a meaningless Nov game.

I want that win BAD. I want a deep run in March WORSE.
If the team struggles for awhile and ends up with a bad seed, then there is no deep run in March. If Big Z isn't playing by January then he's not playing in March. Cal is not going to expose him.

It ain't looking good for the Kansas game unless Mitchell's twin shows up. They're going to destroy us inside.
Probably. You might as well not even watch. You could save yourself some trouble of not being an 'ass' to our fans on Tuesday night.

In case you feel like you need to be an ass, let me save you some trouble from typing comments:

- We still have our same coach! -- we know.
- Why isn't Cal playing Bradshaw -- we don't know, but we're going with it.
- Why can't we play zone -- because we know.
- You all are delusional to think we're going to (put in a tournament comment, an SEC tournament comment, an SEC team comment, some comment about how our team will underachieve and there are infinite amounts of proof) -- we know

Now, you can go have dinner on Tuesday. You don't have to worry about us.

Reactions: mebeblue2
Final From Rupp.

Cats: 81
Lions: 61

Overall, it's a win.

Gotta play much much much better next week to have a hope of winning.

Reeves is the MVP. Reed DPOG. Mitchell played well.

Everyone else needs to be in the gym in the morning.

Reactions: catben
This was a classic trap game, and it showed by UK. Not pretty, but still a 20 pt win (I think last years team might’ve lost this one). I’m glad they faced a little adversity before KU.

Lets rest up and see what happens Tuesday.

Reactions: Fox2monk
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT