ADVERTISEMENT

***** Offical UK vs. aTm Commerce thread *****

Williams beating DJ this half.
Curious if he got most of his points off DJ in the first half or Reed or someone else.

Wagner scored on, dunked on, bad shot. He's definitely this years "can do no wrong" guy. Anybody else would be riding pine.

After this game, Cal needs to just play Z or Ugo. If they are "a week or two away", then play them now, sparingly. At some point, we can't protect the players health to the point that we don't have an entire front court. We will lose games that will affect us come March.

Playing some of our bigs a week early isn't going to make a huge difference. And if they get hurt.. oh well. They will heal and be fine for their future basketball career.

After this game, Cal needs to just play Z or Ugo. If they are "a week or two away", then play them now, sparingly. At some point, we can't protect the players health to the point that we don't have an entire front court. We will lose games that will affect us come March.

Playing some of our bigs a week early isn't going to make a huge difference. And if they get hurt.. oh well. They will heal and be fine for their future basketball career.
As of right now, Z is not eligible. He can't be played. Ugo is hurt worse than Bradshaw.

Only hope is for NCAA to clear Z.

What a crazy post. If a guy's not healthy he's not healthy. There are tons of examples of big guys getting hurt and it turning into a career ending or altering injury. You don't screw around with feet and leg injuries when you're that big. They'll play when they're healthy (or eligible).

Team Stats​

Arizona Wildcats
Duke Blue Devils
FG17-3913-32
Field Goal %43.640.6
3PT3-102-12
Three Point %30.016.7
FT4-6

That's the story we've been told. I don't believe Calipari anymore regarding anything.

He's a condescending a-hole.
Hell, I've taken shots at Cal in this very thread. Athlete eligibility can be confirmed pretty easily. He won't be able to lie about it (and I doubt he is) very long.

That's the story we've been told. I don't believe Calipari anymore regarding anything.

He's a condescending a-hole.
At the end of the day it doesn't really matter. They'll play when they play, and whatever the team or Cal tells the fans won't change that.

Hell, I've taken shots at Cal in this very thread. Athlete eligibility can be confirmed pretty easily. He won't be able to lie about it (and I doubt he is) very long.
I'm not talking about him. I'm talking about Onyenso and Bradshaw.

What a crazy post. If a guy's not healthy he's not healthy. There are tons of examples of big guys getting hurt and it turning into a career ending or altering injury. You don't screw around with feet and leg injuries when you're that big. They'll play when they're healthy (or eligible).
Yeah not sure where's he's going with that one. Perhaps a faith healer. 🤣

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT