ADVERTISEMENT

Now a 3 seed by Joe Lunardi

Guys get Catfight to get his anal lube ready. I’d be shocked if we get what we deserve.
Standing by...especially if we draw Ayers...

KhtoTfu.jpeg

So Duke essentially doesn't drop at all, as they finish a lackluster ACC season where they beat not one ranked team.

Idk, I'd swap us with them. We had a harder last three weeks than they had all of 2024.
Actually he noted Duke would fall to 3 line but Iowa State (who lost) would move up

So Duke essentially doesn't drop at all, as they finish a lackluster ACC season where they beat not one ranked team.

Idk, I'd swap us with them. We had a harder last three weeks than they had all of 2024.
Duke just has to win doesn’t matter if it’s against good teams lol they always get over seeded

Reactions: Titpwhami2014

It’s insane how bad Duke’s actual resume is and how much it isn’t being held against them?!!! The ACC was a disaster this year and they had exactly one notable non-con win against Baylor. They should be a 4-5 seed at best if the bias is removed.

I agree. And this is still influx on the seeding. I was just thinking that same thing, since they didn’t beat unc-chapel hill branch, then their best win is Baylor back in December. You and I are looking at it the more common sense way (ie ranked team comment) but they throw out all that Quad crap-Quad 1, Quad 2, Quad 65, Mod Quad etc. I’ve watched this sport for too many years I don’t study that mess. ACC stinks this year!

Guys, it'd last updated 6pm (from when I last made my post).. the results from when this was posted doesn't include the Duke game, or ours most likely.

Tennessee would not still be a 1 after today.

Reactions: Cats192
What worries me about Palm having us so low is he works for CBS. I’m hoping he isn’t getting fed insider info from the committee to make him and CBS look good. Because if we are a 5 in the bracket reveal, it’s going to be criminal.
Hes not don't worry. He ranks even lower than Lunardi.

How in the holy hell is Duke a 2 seed…. Man they must have some Dukies inside the committee too!!!

This stuff tends to work itself out in the end.

Win a couple of games in the SEC we are looking at a 3 most likely. Possibly 2.
Lose first game and probably a 4 or 5.

I don't see any other senario.

Palm is ranked 142nd out of 174 on bracket matrix. He absolutely sucks at predicting the brackets. It’s legit factual at this point. Look for yourself.

Neither is Lunardi and people take his as gospel lol.

Honestly people just look at the average on bracket matrix and that's probably most accurate lol

Reactions: FiveStarCat
Guys, it'd last updated 6pm (from when I last made my post).. the results from when this was posted doesn't include the Duke game, or ours most likely.

Tennessee would not still be a 1 after today.
I think with UNC winning @ Duke, they should probably have the 1 seed.

Reactions: gharding07
And Kansas only one spot behind us?? Eye test??

Kansas gets a Big12 bump. They benefit from having a bunch of Q1 wins in large part because they have a bunch of opportunities for those type of wins by playing in that conference.

That being said, Kenpom has UK 17th and KU as 18th........the same one spot behind us. So maybe it's a bit accurate to say the two teams should be seeded similariy

Reactions: FiveStarCat
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT