ADVERTISEMENT

Lunardi Moves UK to 3 Seed

He will move us to a 1 seed after this weekend if we win and then move us to a 4 seed the following week if we win both of those home games. You just need a good roll of toilet paper to keep up with all of his movement or, you can just flush him out of your system.

Lunardi is a joke, I mean there is no reason he could give to justify that but whatever. It’s wack anyone like him has a job at all doing this. A computer model could do it.
Fvck Lunardi and the horse he rode in on. He’s terrible at his “job”. No way Kentucky is a 3 seed and the cheats are a 2 seed. Lmao doesn’t even make sense.

Last edited:
I’m not clicking on the link to give Lunardi any hits. Does anyone who already read it know what team he moved in front of us?

He is pretty good about who gets in on those final spots and who gets left out.

He has always been terrible about seeding and the regions.

ESPN hires him because of click ad bait generation, not because he's good at what he does. As someone above said, a computer could do this better than Lutardi. And as Lutardi himself says in that article (interview quoted in article), he's clearly doing it to get at UK fans and draw attention.

And this love for Tennessee is borderline Coach K/Puke stuff. They are not a top 5 team, nor are they a top 10 team. The only 4-loss team in the top 10 and this goon thinks they are a 2 seed?

Reactions: KYFOSSIL
That’s pretty silly considering that if we win today we COULD be considered one of the top 4 seeds.

Purdue
UConn
Kansas
UK

This would be mine, IF we win at A&M.

I’m not into Houston at all.

His goals were realized as soon as someone posted it here. Click, click, click. It’s obvious why he does it the way he does it. He is looking at the growing clicks right now and is thanking CatsPaw for helping him pay his next mortgage payment.

I love that he thinks UK fans have a love/hate relationship with him.

No one loves you Lunardi lol, just do your job better.
Why does this arrogant SOB think that the fan base spend any time thinking about him.........much less using emotional energy to either hate/love him........to me he is a clown with a really bad rug on his head..........he isn't relevant if everyone ignores his BS.......

Our resume is a little thin right now. I don’t think a three seed is an insult based on our current body of work.

So name me 8 better seeded teams than Uk? This is stupid

Purdue
Kansas
Uconn( maybe)
Houston (maybe)

Who else?

Unc…we sort of beat them head to head in neutral
Tennessee… no…but we’ll handle that business two times
Oklahoma, Arizona….this is silly. We have better wins and less losses

Uk is clearly a two seed at worst

Reactions: BigKari
As usual, not clicking on his clickbait. I always hear enough from the threads here. lol

As for moving us DOWN to a 3 seed, after having us as a 2. Makes no sense. OTHER than being click bait material.

I love him keeping on giving us locker room material to show the guys how little they are thought of.

Keep on, I say. Let's make sure the guys see this and the other ESPN (etc) bulletin board material at how poorly we're going to be seeded and how BAD we are. Keep it on coming this year, I'm all for it!

Go Big Blue !

Our resume is a little thin right now. I don’t think a three seed is an insult based on our current body of work.
I may agree if it was a 3 seed that we moved up on, but he dropped us after a win with a good win margin.

And how does UT's resume look? They played a bunch of ranked teams, lost most of them, yet there they are with 4 losses and still hanging onto a 2 seed? Please man.

Last edited:
Joe Lunardi and eSpN <=== [laughing] But I have to hand it to him, he makes money doing what most people on here could do.

That's horseshit Lunardi. After the Cats get a big road W in College Station today he'd better have us as a 1 seed.

I may agree if it was a 3 seed that we moved up on, but he dropped us after a win with a good win margin.

And how does UT's resume look? They played a bunch of ranked teams, lost most of them, yet there they are with 4 losses and still hanging onto a 2 seed? Please man.
I don’t spend much time thinking about where Lunardi slots teams. Just saying that with our Q3 loss and limited Q1 wins, three seed isn’t exactly an insult right now.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT