ADVERTISEMENT

Lunardi Drops Cats Out Of Top 20

At some point you guys are just bitter. We got pounded on the road by USC, pounded at home by UT, and lost at home to Florida. Top 20 teams don’t do all 3 of those things. One night happens. This is a track record at this point and you don’t erase it by pounding one horrible team. The good news is, plenty of chances left to prove it.
UConn last year had a 4 week stretch of 2-6 basketball, hardly a one night thing. Season turned out alright for them.

Reactions: chattanoogawildcat
Unless we go on a run and win out, including the SEC tourney, I can easily rank 20 teams ahead of us.

If they had been healthy believe we beat UCONN.
You are 100% drinking koolaid. The potential is there but they haven’t demonstrated the ability to be a reliable title contender. Sorry but UConn beats this team 99% of the time up to this point in the season.

We don't deserve to be a top 20 team.

Let's curtail the faux outrage before it gives birth to irrationality.

We're not a good team right now.
We were ok at Vandy. I had us graded out at 3.74 for that game, on my 0-6 scale. It was the first time in a while they we reversed our downward trend.

I still have us 14th, so 4 seed based on performance metrics. The Q1 situation will be a doozy, however, unless we seriously take care of business down the stretch. We still have some nice opportunities, but they will be tough.

Kto Kounotori GIF - Kto Kounotori Kounotoritoken GIFs

With SDSU and Dayton losing last night I’d expect Lunardi to drop Kentucky one more time before they play today.

We are at the mercy of the SEC getting better, it seems. If only that hadn't happened, we'd still have a successful program. It's rather rotten luck, really.

What leg does UK have to stand on?

He was right, maybe even gracious it turns out. Stop being a Kentucky slappy and try to see things as they are.

We are a 5 or 6 now with a ceiling of a 3 or 4 if we go on a run. Stop wanting media members to overate our team.

I didn't imply that. You rank teams based on how they're performing. We were ranked 6th and he ranked us as if we were 9th to 16th. He's always done that.

With the way UK has performed as of late they barely deserve to be in the tournament and would be lucky to be a 7th or 8th seed.

Reactions: Fox2monk
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT