ADVERTISEMENT

North Carolina Texas AM Game

Ok - so all the UNC jokes aside (which I thoroughly enjoyed - I had a roommate for 4 years who was a UNC grad and die hard fan), aTm looked extremely dangerous in this game.

They absolutely looked like a FF contender.
Agree 100%.

The question with them has always been their crappy guards. If Gilder and Starks play like they did today, they're a tough out for anyone.

Agree 100%.

The question with them has always been their crappy guards. If Gilder and Starks play like they did today, they're a tough out for anyone.
I think their guards are pretty talented...sometimes they make terrible decisions. They owned UNC in the paint and still played hero ball at times in the first half.

I’d like to congratulate all in this thread who contributed to the outcome of the TAMU/unc*** game
It couldn’t have been done without you
[cheers]

Reactions: BBUK
It still doesn't make up for UNC**** getting away scott free with decades of academic fraud. I was glad to see them lose but they need their tainted banners pulled.

Reactions: Jazzycat
unc running the Hi C ball line D. May also be the Hi C inside out triangle and 2 offense....

What no one has understood to this point is, only Hi C knows the secret stance that allows the defensive and offensive success...

The let it ALL hang out stance....tuck it in Hi C, tuck it in...

@HICATFAN

ADVERTISEMENT