ADVERTISEMENT

North Carolina

HerrosHeroes

All-American
Aug 16, 2018
Before Coach Cal UK was 10-21 v North Carolina. Since Coach Cal UK is 8-4 v North Carolina.

Before Cal UNC was beating UK better than 2 outta every 3 games.
Since Coach Cal UK has turned the tables and is beating UNC 2 outta every 3 games.

Thats unbelievable!

Think about that the next time you are typing your silly CCC and Cow. The man can flat out coach.

Last edited:
Anyone can pick out a single statistic and try to make their point. I prefer to look at everything overall. But hey, that's just me.
You mean like Final Fours and Championships? In the last 65 years, Kentucky has four championships and 12 Final Fours. Calipari has coached in 13 tournament years (not counting the tournament eliminated by Covid) and has ONE QUARTER of the Championships in 65 years and ONE THIRD of the Final Fours. Kentucky has been as far as the Elite Eight 21 times in the last 50 years. One third of those - SEVEN are in Cal's tenure.

Is that the "everything overall" to which you refer?

Last edited:
You mean like Final Fours and Championships? In the last 65 years, Kentucky has four championships and 12 Final Fours. Calipari has coached in 13 tournament years (not counting the tournament eliminated by Covid) and has ONE QUARTER of the Championships in 65 years and ONE THIRD of the Final Fours.

Is that the "everything overall" to which you refer?
That's pretty good. But it's not everything and you know it.

LOL. No, I don't know what the hell you are talking about. A quarter of the championships won in the last 65 years, and a third of the Final Fours. A third of all trips as far as the Elite Eight in the last Half-Century. That's what I am talking about.

What are you talking about? The clean program we can all take pride in while Kansas, UNC and Louisville have been mired in disgrace and scandal? The tens of millions raised for charity? The high character recruits, many of whom are now representing Kentucky as NBA stars? I give up.

Last edited:
Big Bad unbeatable UCONN lost by 15 to Seton Hall last night. College Basketball is becoming more even. The days of clearly dominate teams are over thanks to the portal. Mid-Major teams are even making it further and further in the tournament. The talent pool is getting bigger and the portal is making it easier for smaller schools to get some good players that can compete.

They aren't afraid of the Duke's and Carolinas anymore...

LOL. No, I don't know what the hell you are talking about. A quarter of the championships won in the last 65 years, and a third of the Final Fours. A third of all trips as far as the Elite Eight in the last Half-Century. That's what I am talking about.

What are you talking about? The clean program we can all take pride in while Kansas, UNC and Louisville have been mired in disgrace and scandal? The tens of millions raised for charity? The high character recruits, many of whom are now representing Kentucky as NBA stars? I give up.
Can we permanently pin this at the top of our message board, please?

Reactions: chattanoogawildcat
Overall, he’s a Hall of Famer!

Overall, he’s the best coach we’ve ever had outside of Rupp. Don’t believe me, compare resumes and keep personal feelings out of it.
If he hadn’t had a losing season and a NIT trip, maybe. Those two things out him. We’ve only had two losing seasons in our history, and Cal has one. Believe the other was when we were on probation.

Let me translate for @BlueBomb & the other miserable bunch: "I don't like your facts and can't argue against them. However, I am up in my feelings about Cal for multiple personal reasons that I cannot possibly be rational about now, because it would undermine all of the whining and complaining I have done daily for years to all who will listen."

Before Coach Cal UK was 10-21 v North Carolina. Since Coach Cal UK is 8-4 v North Carolina.

Since Coach Cal UK has turned the tables and is beating UNC 2 outta every 3 games.

Thats unbelievable!

Think about that the next time you are typing your silly CCC and Cow. The man can flat out coach.

Thats during the season at Kentucky we cherish and count the banners hanging in Rupp and cal has not been good in this area over paid average coach in my view 14 years 1 hanging he needs get better hopefully this year will improve his stock

• Haha
Reactions: chattanoogawildcat
Thats during the season at Kentucky we cherish and count the banners hanging in Rupp and cal has not been good in this area over paid average coach in my view 14 years 1 hanging he needs get better hopefully this year will improve his stock

I don't necessarily disagree with your greater point, but we hang a banner for any season that's Final Four or better.

Cal is responsible for 4 of those in 14 years.

Thats unbelievable!

UNCheat has had some lean seasons while cal is at uk and cal hasn’t got it done against them when it really mattered. Also the rate we play them has picked up drastically and for a time they were distracted by their fierce academic fraud. I’m glad we picking up wins but it doesn’t make cal a great coach the results against one team

UNCheat has had some lean seasons while cal is at uk and cal hasn’t got it done against them when it really mattered. Also the rate we play them has picked up drastically and for a time they were distracted by their fierce academic fraud. I’m glad we picking up wins but it doesn’t make cal a great coach the results against one team
Couple of his loses were against counterfeit national championship teams with academically ineligible players. I do not know why Barnhart schedules the in any sport

Thats unbelievable!

How’s Cal done against KU?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT