ADVERTISEMENT

North Carolina Texas AM Game

so, I have a question regarding illegal offensive screens.

How is it illegal to move if you are at the top of the key, but Maye from UNC just completely blocked out the aTm defender in the lane on Berry's drive for the and1.

aTm needs to live in the post and get UNC in foul trouble b/c they certainly should be able to do so.

Why is it some players are untouchable and always seem to get the favorable whistle? Berry's one of them. Bagley another. Any decent PG or top player on any SEC team against UK is also in that group. However, in all of my years watching UK ball, I can't recall any of our guards getting the "breath on it's a foul" treatment. Blue tinted glasses?

Berry arm bars away the defense when he drives, no call
UNC did 360 and carried the ball no call
UNC over the back causes TAM to lose ball, no call

Im starting to see a trend here

If they play at this pace and UTAMs guards think they can win this game on their own then this is going to get ugly.

Pinson has walked several times already in this game. Maye with a moving screen on nearly every UNC drive.. and a lot of contact down low with Texas AM. Kindve embarrassing for the sport to see this type of stuff happen

Kennedy needs to call time out now and tell the refs the whole nations watching, needs to be called a fair game, so far it's not.

UNC's run last year was greatly influenced by the officiatinig in almost every game

I dont get why they get such a friendly whistle

UNC's run last year was greatly influenced by the officiatinig in almost every game

I dont get why they get such a friendly whistle
I think they have a lot of UNC grads in a lot of high places, both the NCAA and the media.

Guess people are just going to turn a blind eye to one of their media big dogs and his cocaine addiction (Skipper).

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT