ADVERTISEMENT

NFL Playoffs

Mixon was a yard into the endzone yet neither ref bothered to call it. It had to be reversed. I'm sure every one of my neighbors within a 1 mile radius knows I thought that was a TD in real time. I was a little vocal during the game...

Better team won. By the rules the Chase catch was easily over turned. Didn’t see the Allen fumble. Had already lost interest. Lineski is right though. Penalties will not be as friendly against KC next week. But I believe the Bengals can definitely win again.

Reactions: LineSkiCat14
I love the NFL. I wish the next season started in March. Just play year round. No other sport is even close. It will kill me when this team is broken up due to the Browns not paying anyone. I will be stunned if we keep even Chase. Got to enjoy it this year. We must win it this year.

Both those plays should have went to the call on the field, period. But neither one did.

I can't even speak. I'm completely horse. No voice at all. I want my Bengals to win it all this year more than I've ever wanted anything in all of sport. I just LOVE watching this team play. Everything about them on both offense and defense.

I am still undefeated wearing my black/white Burrow jersey my son got me for Christmas.

I am with ya man. This team is just unbelievable. Brings so much joy.

Taylor was a great hire. I know Burrow is obviously key to what has happened but Taylor changed the culture.

Great game, great team and cannot wait until next Sunday!

Reactions: LOL_Man
True. I was completely wrong about Taylor. I wanted him gone but now I just love the guy. Love the way he goes about his job. I HATED it when we hired him but I am man enough to admit when I got it wrong. This team is... beautiful... to watch.

Dak is on the "bad game" cycle of his "good game bad game" pattern,

Cincinnati is unlucky because we're not owned by some billionaire, we're owned by the Brown family business that feeds the whole clan so that's why they run it so tight. Every nickel they pay out is a nickel off their dinner table.

We'll have to pay Joe... after that, losing Bates and a bunch of that defense I love so much, probably Chase, too.

I just want to enjoy the rest of this season and hope we get it done this year.

Better team won. By the rules the Chase catch was easily over turned. Didn’t see the Allen fumble. Had already lost interest. Lineski is right though. Penalties will not be as friendly against KC next week. But I believe the Bengals can definitely win again.

Sadly.. it will be a rude awakening. I hate the way this league protects QBs, especially Brady and Mahomes.

• Haha
Reactions: Girthang
Imagine if this Dallas/SF game comes down to a last second Dallas FG attempt. Talk about some high drama. That kicker's butt could snap a steel towing cable if they call a timeout on him.

Bad week Dak plus a kicker on tilt is going to be a lot for that Dallas D to overcome.

So out of curiosity everyone, how have your pro teams performed during your lifetime? As far as championships, mine are 5/10:

NCAA basketball: UK: 4 (1978, 1996, 1998, 2012; runner-up in 1997, 2014)
MLB: Reds: 1 (1990)
NFL: Bengals: 0 (runner-up in 1982, 1989, 2022)

My college alumni (EKU) is 2/4 is national football championships and my high school has a combined total of 11 state championships between AAA boy's basketball, AAA girl's basketball, and 5A football.

Last edited:
Reactions: AustinTXCat
So out of curiosity everyone, how have your pro teams performed during your lifetime? As far as championships, mine are 5/10:

NCAA basketball: UK: 4 (1978, 1996, 1998, 2012; runner-up in 1997, 2014)
MLB: Reds: 1 (1990)
NFL: Bengals: 0 (runner-up in 1982, 1989, 2022)

My college alumni (EKU) is 2/4 is national football championships and my high school has a combined total of 11 state championships between AAA boy's basketball, AAA girl's basketball, and 5A football.
Also, Reds have an active 9 game winning streak in the World Series. Game 7 in '75, swept the Yankees in '76 and the A's in '90.

38lgx3.jpg

Glad Maher hit the FGs. Cowboys really need his points.

I just spent Jan 6-17 in the hospital. Two of most surreal games I watched during my stay there were:

- Ravens vs Bengals. Sam Hubbard FB recovery and 98-yard return was amazing. Bengals are hot at the right time. Playing like champions. Happy for their fans. I've been pulling for 'em.

- Cowboys vs Bucs: Four straight missed XPs? Can't make that stuff up. Vegas refuses such odds. He just hit another as I typed this post.

By the way, except for the Tide debacle, which I streamed radio call on my phone (Goose and Tom), I also viewed SC loss and UT win. Win down in Knoxvegas also seemed so surreal and totally awesome.

Last edited:
Does either team want to win this one? Snooz-fest
I enjoy watching good hard hitting defense and these guys are out there laying the wood to each other. That kid playing QB for SF is fearless. I just like watching NFL football period, I guess.

This game is setup hopefully for Dallas to score a TD then the whole game coming down to the kicker tying and sending into OT with the extra point. I want to see his pucker when he lines up for that kick and a nice side cam of Jerry Jones' reaction as well. The timeout will be suffocating.

Bad time for bad Dak week to show up. That should have been a game ending interception that was dropped then Dak badly missed that wide open receiver running down the field free.

I can't believe Dallas is playing this bad. I expected them to roll Prescott out and have some success that way. Can't turn the ball over this much against the niners though

Reactions: warrior-cat
Niners holding on 2 Dallas players on that long play. Refs are going to make Dallas really earn it. Lol

You just get the feeling San Fran can get a 1st down whenever they want to on this drive

Not sure what that trick play was supposed to be but if Dallas wanted to end their season on a stupid note that was a good way to do it.

Glad Maher hit the FGs. Cowboys really need his points.

I just spent Jan 6-17 in the hospital. Two of most surreal games I watched during my stay there were:

- Ravens vs Bengals. Sam Hubbard FB recovery and 98-yard return was amazing. Bengals are hot at the right time. Playing like champions. Happy for their fans. I've been pulling for 'em.

- Cowboys vs Bucs: Four straight missed XPs? Can't make that stuff up. Vegas refuses such odds. He just hit another as I typed this post.

By the way, except for the Tide debacle, which I streamed radio call on my phone (Goose and Tom), I also viewed SC loss and UT win. Win down in Knoxvegas also seemed so surreal and totally awesome.
Get well!

Thought Buffalo would beat Cinci but the rest of the playoffs have played out exactly how I thought it would.

Bengals were definitely the better team and I’m hoping like crazy they win cause I hate the Chiefs but I think this is going to be 49ers Vs Chiefs again in the Super Bowl.

Also, Dallas, time to go a different direction in coach and QB.

Reactions: Catman100
Thought Buffalo would beat Cinci but the rest of the playoffs have played out exactly how I thought it would.

Bengals were definitely the better team and I’m hoping like crazy they win cause I hate the Chiefs but I think this is going to be 49ers Vs Chiefs again in the Super Bowl.

Also, Dallas, time to go a different direction in coach and QB.

I expected the Bengals to beat them by 14-21 today.

I think it should and will be Cincy and Philly, but the league office will want KC, and Philly or SanFran.

Dallas just doesn't Have a killer instinct. As mentioned above, no urgency ever. But they also had no game awareness, discipline, or football intelligence about them. They do stupid things at the worst times. I just don't get it. The receiver going out of bounds lazily on one play, followed by not clocking it, followed by the receiver not dragging/tapping his second foot on the 2nd to last play.

The 49ers weren't much better. Throwing laterally on their last 3rd down instead of taking a shot less than 10 yards downfield. Wth? Just chickensht/milquetoast play call. Joe Montana would hide his head in shame. They were given 2 turnovers and still won by just one score.

Dallas beat Dallas. San Francisco was just sitting there like, well, San Francisco waiting for a handout, and got it. Maybe the weather was too nice and both teams just wanted to take a few weeks off...

Could Dallas be in the QB market? Dak is good but not on the level that’s needed like Burrow, Mahomes, etc. Who drew up that last play??!! WTH was that??!!

Reactions: warrior-cat
Could Dallas be in the QB market? Dak is good but not on the level that’s needed like Burrow, Mahomes, etc. Who drew up that last play??!! WTH was that??!!
I have been saying for a while that Dak cannot lead Dallas to a Super Bowl.
Not sure if he was ever going to, but to me it seems like since his injury last year he has gotten nervous feet in the pocket. A lot of his interceptions are forced by pressure and then bad decisions. You take away those two bad pass/interceptions yesterday and Dallas probably wins that game. Losing Pollard didn't help, but Dak has turned into a turnover machine.

I am not sure he can improve. Time to move on.

Dallas is awful.
Under achieving year again.
Need some changes.
NFC championship or SB was there for the taking.

Yes to the first 3. After watching Dak struggle in another big moment, I think they need to move on. I thought he could get them there, even if they didn't win it, but now I don't really think so.

Would Bryce young fit in that offense? I know he doesn't fit Jerry's mold, but I think he'd be great there. Just need a couple more pieces and a QB

Yes to the first 3. After watching Dak struggle in another big moment, I think they need to move on. I thought he could get them there, even if they didn't win it, but now I don't really think so.

Would Bryce young fit in that offense? I know he doesn't fit Jerry's mold, but I think he'd be great there. Just need a couple more pieces and a QB

I wouldn't trade Dak for any of these rookie QBs coming in. And they are going to be drafting wayyy to far down the list.

Losing Tony Pollard was a huge blow. I think you run with Dak for a little longer.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT