ADVERTISEMENT

NFL Playoffs

LineSkiCat14

All-American
Aug 5, 2015
Didn't see a thread, but lots of compelling matchups abd storylines..

Trevor Lawrence with THREE 1st quarter interceptions. Wow.

Lawrence has had terrible luck and receivers with hands of stone plus he's a step off on all those throws. Jitters.

I would rather play Buffalo in Buffalo or KC in KC than San Diego at home if I am the Bengals. I don't want anything to do with them. I hope KC gets them out of the playoffs. I don't want to see them. We always seem to play our worst game of the year against them.

I picked SF to win the SB a few months ago. I wish I would have put some money on that back then.

Speaking of money, the Ravens +9.5 or whatever line that is now is way too much. They will get to Burrow enough and smother those short routes enough to keep it closer than that. Joe can only hit so many deep balls to Chase and Higgins so I really like that spread. We haven't been able to run on them at all.

That ref running after Bosa then throwing the flag. Rabbit ears. I don't like that kind of officiating at all. Let PI go in the endzone then get your feelings hurt on a BS call like that?

Reactions: K86
It's a music night after the big win. The games are on but turned down, looks like a snooze fest so far today.

Reactions: LOL_Man
It's a music night after the big win. The games are on but turned down, looks like a snooze fest so far today.
LOL. I was doing the same thing. 70" muted, blowing up the mancave with music and shooting pool with the game in the background.

Nervous AF about our game Sunday. I smell Prison Ball supreme on the way and us getting a flag every time we breathe for mouthing off in the media. Big mistake from our young guys.

Reactions: BGCATFAN2012
Going to be fairly insane for the Jags to comeback after 200 interceptions in the 1st quarter.

Reactions: UKMKG
I'd be lying if I said I wasn't happy to see the Chargers lose. We never beat those guys. Put the ball where the kicker wants it then get this one over with. Crushing loss and the Charger HC will be fired tonight and somewhere Sean Payton is getting on an airplane.

Last edited:
Ladies and Gentlemen, I give you Sean Payton. Head Coach of the LA Chargers.

With all the draft picks they got from Denver plus the haul they got last year, Seattle is going to be a handful over the next few years so SF better get it done this year.

Every hour that goes by I am sweating more about my Bengals tomorrow. We got to keep them off Joe and mark my words you'll see them diving at his knees and running all of Pittsburg's greatest hits out there. High probability of injury. I wish we could run the ball in this one and Joe only needs to throw for a buck eighty five. We'll eviscerate the supposed "great" Buffalo secondary and do the same to KC, just get out of tomorrow with nobody else getting hurt.

San Fran is gonna be able to get some draft capital when they trade 1 or 2 of Trey/Brock/Jimmy G. I'm not too worried about them.. especially as I still don't really trust that Geno is a playoff type QB.

San Fran is gonna be able to get some draft capital when they trade 1 or 2 of Trey/Brock/Jimmy G. I'm not too worried about them.. especially as I still don't really trust that Geno is a playoff type QB.
Not nearly what you think. They couldn't give Jimmy G away in August and at best they could get what a 3rd rounder or something like that for Trey? SF screwed themselves royally in the draft in trading up just to get Trey which made absolutely no sense to me. At that time I was positive they were going after Mac Jones and it blew me away when it turned out Trey was their target.

Not nearly what you think. They couldn't give Jimmy G away in August and at best they could get what a 3rd rounder or something like that for Trey? SF screwed themselves royally in the draft in trading up just to get Trey which made absolutely no sense to me. At that time I was positive they were going after Mac Jones and it blew me away when it turned out Trey was their target.

Hard to tell what Trey Lance is, as we just haven't seen much of him. But it really wouldn't be that hard to be better than Mac Jones.

I'm just not sure Seattle's extra few picks will put them on San Frans level.. especially if San Fran never has to pay top dollar for their QB. CMC, Deebo, Kittle, and Aiyuk are going to be a force for some time.

I predicted 49ers vs Bills to the Super Bowl and changed it to 49ers vs Chiefs due to KC getting the bogus bye.

49ers seem solid to me. I think we'll end up with 49ers vs Cowboys in the NFC title game. Bills Vs Chiefs in the other one.

Loving this Jags jump. The second-year jump Lawrence and his team have are some what similar to Peyton's (not in record) but just "Oh so they're not going to be terrible" type of thing.

I predicted 49ers vs Bills to the Super Bowl and changed it to 49ers vs Chiefs due to KC getting the bogus bye.

49ers seem solid to me. I think we'll end up with 49ers vs Cowboys in the NFC title game. Bills Vs Chiefs in the other one.

Loving this Jags jump. The second-year jump Lawrence and his team have are some what similar to Peyton's (not in record) but just "Oh so they're not going to be terrible" type of thing.
I have no faith in Dallas at all. I have a theory on Jerry-world. Did you see how lavish that place is? How do you get tough players ready for war when you pamper them like that? Jerry is too Jerry for his (and Dallas's) own good. For one season make them live in a Super-8 in Midlothian and wear cheap towels with a hole slashed through the middle in practice drinking warm water out of a ladle and that my friends will be a completely different Dallas team.

Trevor Lawrence should have been a Jet, but Adam Gase decided to win a meaningless Jets game in late December causing us to draft #2, which was? Zach Wilson..

Last edited:
No reason at all for Buffalo to go for it on 4th and 3 right there. Take the long FG. You don't need to take that kind of risk today against Miami to win.

This will be a blood letting
Not quite yet... Fish showing some feeble life.

Please let us get by the cRaven's prison ball today without any more injuries as we will smoke Buffalo. Joe will carve those guys up. Again.

Last edited:
Dolphins on life support but holding on- if they could catch the damn ball it might be a different game

Fish had a free runner at Josh Allen on that 54 yard completion at the beginning of the game and the Bills' RB basically tackled the guy. Then with the drops... and it's only 17-9.

Miami needs to figure out how to punch it in here - can’t keep settling for fg’s and expect to win. Kudos to them for not mailing it in early

Wow. Tie game.

Put Joe Burrow down for 400 yards if we play these guys even in Buffalo.

I’m worried about tonight - got a bad feeling - hate playing a division rival in playoffs - especially in back to back weeks. Worried about the line holding up. Ravens aren’t much better than Pittsburgh when it comes to devious shit, they’ll take a guy out if they think it will help em win a game. Gotta win the turnover battle or not make any

Me too. I feel awful about the game tonight. It is going to be very physical and even if we win (and that is not certain) the odds of more injuries is very high. They won't hesitate to kneecap and cheap shot. You have to pay as much attention to who is winning the fight tonight as you do the game.

Diggs was clearly out. He didn't have possession just with the one hand by itself. Only got one foot down before he gathered it. Easy call. Nobody disagreed.

Let’s see if Miami doled out the stickum at half time. I’d be worried if I was a Bills fan they should be in total control here. Bills only sustained offense is deep shots down field

And just like that... Fish take the lead. Don't know how long they hold it, but they got it.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT