ADVERTISEMENT

NFL Playoffs

Bengals and Eagles. Being a Dallas fan I don't like picking the Eagles but they are really good on both sides of the ball. I got Hurts as the mvp this year. He's really surprised me with his decision making this year. He's quick and decisive with the ball and he can beat you with his legs. He's turned out to be a fantastic pro qb which I didn't think was possible watching him in college.

Purdy has to lay an egg eventually doesn't he?
Beating the hapless Cowboys at home is one thing, going to super hostile Philly is something else.

Beating the hapless Cowboys at home is one thing, going to super hostile Philly is something else.

Game isn’t really on Purdy’s shoulders though. 9ers are stacked across the board. They just need him to manage the game and not screw up. It will be very close, but I like the 9ers D to win the day.

Eagles have had a great season, but SF has won 11 or 12 in a row now? That’s basically an unbeaten team taking the field. Just like the Bengals and their 10 game win streak, they aren’t dogs at all.

x1000. Not sure we will ever see a place like Philly will be today. Going to be crazy, crazy, and more crazy.

Funny thing is they will turn on their own team in a dime. If Hurts plays poorly or somebody else does on their own team they will be all over them.

Lot of players say the one place they didn't feel safe to bring their family was to an Eagles game. I've been to Dodger stadium wearing my Reds gear with all their gang bangers in the stands and that was like Disneyland compared to an Eagles crowd.

Last edited:
How about just last season when both games were decided by a FG & one game went into OT?

Last season were 2 great games that were as close as you can get. I don’t think the sentiment was the same going into those games though. People firmly believed the Chiefs and Rams were favorites and were going to win.

This season most honest people are throwing their hands up saying “I don’t have an effing clue who will win”. Both may end up in a blowout, but I think the feeling going in is different than last season.

Going with Chiefs by 7 and 9ers by 10. 9ers take the SB.

I’ve been a huge believer in Cinci until all of the trash talk this week. Seems they’ve transitioned from a team who had a major chip due to being the underdog to downright cocky. Hope I’m wrong, but with most things, once you move from having something to prove into the “I’m the best” mentality, things can fall apart quickly.

Reactions: LOL_Man
How about just last season when both games were decided by a FG & one game went into OT?
Those are outcomes. I am talking more about how evenly matched both these games are going into the game. Last year everyone though KC would roll us while the SF/LA game was a little more difficult to predict.

Reactions: Kaizer Sosay
Going with Chiefs by 7 and 9ers by 10. 9ers take the SB.

I’ve been a huge believer in Cinci until all of the trash talk this week. Seems they’ve transitioned from a team who had a major chip due to being the underdog to downright cocky. Hope I’m wrong, but with most things, once you move from having something to prove into the “I’m the best” mentality, things can fall apart quickly.
I have been wavering on that Eagles game. I am starting to think that SF is going to be able to run the ball down their throat. I love physical football and that one should be a treat. You will definitely be able to hear the pads out there popping.

I would much rather my Bengals play the 49'ers than the Eagles due to their secondary and I also think our DC can scheme up Purdy and make it very hard for him to operate so I'll be rooting for the 49'ers.

I have been wavering on that Eagles game. I am starting to think that SF is going to be able to run the ball down their throat. I love physical football and that one should be a treat. You will definitely be able to hear the pads out there popping.

I would much rather my Bengals play the 49'ers than the Eagles due to their secondary and I also think our DC can scheme up Purdy and make it very hard for him to operate so I'll be rooting for the 49'ers.

As a Bengals fan, it’s difficult to say this, but I’m a believer in this 9ers team. I truly think they are the team to beat and a loss to anyone is an upset. The Eagles are the sexy pick, but the 9ers are better top to bottom. Maybe I’m wrong, but I’ve been on that train for quite a while now.

Reactions: LOL_Man
As a Bengals fan, it’s difficult to say this, but I’m a believer in this 9ers team. I truly think they are the team to beat and a loss to anyone is an upset. The Eagles are the sexy pick, but the 9ers are better top to bottom. Maybe I’m wrong, but I’ve been on that train for quite a while now.
Me too as I've been touting the 49'ers too but that secondary is gettable especially when we have the best QB in the NFL. Philly has a much better secondary and they can put pressure with just their front 4. 49'ers are a much better matchup for us if we can beat KC today.

AFC winner is supposed to be favored so we'll see if the games today change that.

Eagles out there looking like the '85 Bears. SF looks like they're ready for Cabo.

Sounds like the JV team is calling the game. I watch more AFC games than NFC games but these guys are terrible

I pray to God the 49'ers can somehow win this because can you imagine their secondary trying to cover our receivers? Chase and Higgins with Joe throwing them the rock for about 450 is what I see. They are lucky Hurts is so-so. He is missing open receivers, missing a guy down the right side one-on-one when he bailed out, and bailing out without even looking down the field. They've got one helluva defense but I still am not sold on Hurts.

SF starting to look like Cabo is all booked up and they're going to have to play.

Mahomes lit SF up for 423 in SF back in Oct in a 44-23 trouncing. Very suspect secondary letting guys get behind them this much already.

9ers are better all over the field. That D is about to hurt Hurts. Just need the 4th string QB to be solid.

Eagle's offensive line is the best in football for a reason. Beating them up right now.

Watching the first part of this game, after all the sh!t talking the Bengals talked, just pissed me off to no end. Once you get loud, you stop winning. So they can yap, but they’re about to get run out of arrowhead. Just shut the f!ck up and play.

Watching the first part of this game, after all the sh!t talking the Bengals talked, just pissed me off to no end. Once you get loud, you stop winning. So they can yap, but they’re about to get run out of arrowhead. Just shut the f!ck up and play.

Still a lot of game left.. but I think this whole "we beat Mahomes 3 times" got into their heads and the fanbase. It was very overblown.

Catching Mahomes those first few times when he's basically looking past the Bengals is one thing. But he now knows full well who this team is. And I didn't think he was going to take a 4th loss sitting down.

Still a lot of game left.. but I think this whole "we beat Mahomes 3 times" got into their heads and the fanbase. It was very overblown.

Catching Mahomes those first few times when he's basically looking past the Bengals is one thing. But he now knows full well who this team is. And I didn't think he was going to take a 4th loss sitting down.
That’s why I angrily predicted a loss this week. Once the yapping started, it became extremely obvious this team was overconfident. They lost that chip that drove them so far. I f!cking hate trash talk when you can’t back it up.

Bengals can take their cocky sh!t talking selves to the bus. Stick a fork in those dumbasses.

Reactions: JLoad22
Doubt mahomes was overlooking Cincinnati in the afc title game last year - that’s almost as bad as your late hit takes from last week

Doubt mahomes was overlooking Cincinnati in the afc title game last year - that’s almost as bad as your late hit takes from last week

Hey at least I know what a pass is.

And I bet he was overlooking him a bit. There was a lot of talk about the whole team looking towards the superbowl as no one really gave the Bengals much of a chance.

But he wasn't going to overlook them today. He loses today and Burrow is 4-0 on him and I'd say has effectively taken over being THE top QB in the league.

• Haha
Reactions: barbourfor3
ADVERTISEMENT