ADVERTISEMENT

NFL Draft

Regardless where Levis gets drafted it's still amazing af. No matter what you have to go in and earn your spot. 1st pick or last. You want a spot you gotta go in there and raise your game.

They already signed Irv Smith Jr. so who knows really. Good problem to have.

Since they play nickel as their base defense, I also changed my post to Front 6.
Hendrickson
Hubbard
Hill
Reader
Pratt
Wilson
I read somewhere Kancey was the #1 player on the Bengals draft board.

If Kincaid and Porter Jr. are still there somehow, which one would the Bengals take? Has to be the CB but we'll see. I think one of them will be there... maybe. LOL.

Lot of people have Dallas taking Kincaid.

Ohhhhh. We may very well be looking at day 2 for Levis.

Not a fun evening back at the hotel room.

Exactly what Levis dreaded most is happening to him in real time. He's having to sit there and take it. It has to be unbearable.

Maybe the Rams trade up into the first round from #36 and take Levis. Stafford is 35 years old and you have the Coen factor.

With the firepower in the AFC the Bengals have to take CB Porter Jr. if he's on the board. C'mon. One time. Let somebody fall to us we need and get a little bit of that Ravens magical draft luck.

There goes Banks so everything is setup for somebody to take Porter Jr. right before us like always.

Drop back pocket qb’s such as Levis (think Peyton manning type) are no longer desired. They want an athlete back there. Intelligence will take a back seat in the future.

I read somewhere Kancey was the #1 player on the Bengals draft board.
I'm not against the BPA at all. I prefer it actually and they have the kind of team to utilize it. However it just so happens to be one of their strengths imo. I'll say if they DO go front 6 it will be on the edge. Perhaps Myles Murphy.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT