ADVERTISEMENT

NFL Draft

Richardson’s ceiling is Robert Grffin III when he was at his absolute best. His glass ass was out of the league very quickly. Can’t tell you that Levis will be a guaranteed success, but he’s better than Richardson. His ceiling is much higher. I hate seeing this slide. Can’t believe it

Richardson’s ceiling is Robert Grffin III when he was at his absolute best. His glass ass was out of the league very quickly. Can’t tell you that Levis will be a guaranteed success, but he’s better than Richardson. His ceiling is much higher. I hate seeing this slide. Can’t believe it
I wouldn't say that. I'm not surprised Levis has fallen.

The Bills have a lifetime of bad luck to turn around. 4 SB’s with Kelly and didn’t get one. I am a Cowboys fan/started loving the Colts with Manning though. I’ve suffered since those golden days.
I used to hate the boys with passion, but y'all been so bad for so long I stopped caring. I love Peyton but do not like the colts.

I had started to get pretty fond of the Chiefs but after that bullshit lame ass overtime loss in one of the best games I've ever seen that's tempered it some for me. I do still like KCs QB tho, he's fun to watch. I don't mind the Giants, big Eli fan too and the helmet catch to put away Brady is one of my favorite sports moments.

Other than that I don't have strong feelings towards most of the other teams. I mean eh jets and dolphins, I guess since in Bills division.

Reactions: Fox2monk
Our shitty offensive coordinator cost him a bunch of $. He could have with his interviews according to the board, I hadn’t heard that but it seems like it.

I used to hate the boys with passion, but y'all been so bad for so long I stopped caring. I love Peyton but do not like the colts.

I had started to get pretty fond of the Chiefs but after that bullshit lame ass overtime loss in one of the best games I've ever seen that's tempered it some for me. I do still like KCs QB tho, he's fun to watch. I don't mind the Giants, big Eli fan too and the helmet catch to put away Brady is one of my favorite sports moments.

Other than that I don't have strong feelings towards most of the other teams. I mean eh jets and dolphins, I guess since in Bills division.
Yep, no matter if the Cowboys go 8-8 or 14-2, they can’t win a playoff game. Last year made me puke. That last play was pathetic. Like it’s cursed ever since Romo and his snap snafu.

Our shitty offensive coordinator cost him a bunch of $. He could have with his interviews according to the board, I hadn’t heard that but it seems like it.
100% agree. Scrang was an unmitigated disaster. What could have been if Coen didn't leave. I really feel like Scrang didn't call plays at all that even attempted to cover for our struggling oline, just kept calling plays that allowed Will to get lit up. It just got worse after the toe injury.

Seattle have any interest in a QB? I know they just resigned Geno but still.

If he doesn’t go at 24, just turn off the TV for the night. He will be a second round pick.

Awful draft for QBs. One of the worst I've ever seen I wouldn't take any of these guys in the top 10.

Bengals at 28 should take Calijah Kancey if he is still there. Our D line would be insane. Kancey is this year's Micah Parsons. Going to be a disruptive stud on the line up the middle to go along with Reader.

Reactions: RunninRichie
Awful draft for QBs. One of the worst I've ever seen I wouldn't take any of these guys in the top 10.

Bengals at 28 should take Calijah Kancey if he is still there. Our D line would be insane. Kancey is this year's Micah Parsons. Going to be a disruptive stud on the line up the middle to go along with Reader.

Kancey just went

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT