ADVERTISEMENT

NFL Draft

Drop back pocket qb’s such as Levis (think Peyton manning type) are no longer desired. They want an athlete back there. Intelligence will take a back seat in the future.
Levis isn’t a pocket passer. He’s best on the move. Scangarello forced him to sit in the pocket. Levis and Peyton manning are two completely different type players

Reactions: catben
Comes across as cocky? Yeah maybe but I’ve never seen a wide out or corner that didn’t act cocky.

The NFL mindset is so dumb. They will find anything to focus on to dismiss but then get caught up with a guy like Richardson who was awful and think his combine just makes him amazing in the NFL. 😂

The QB class is terrible this year. I want Levis to go in the first cause he’s a Kentucky guy but I don’t think he’s an NFL starter. After the top two picks, no QB is worth a crap, in my opinion.

Reactions: Fox2monk
Wow. They were serious about getting a D lineman. Pretty obvious 100% they were hoping Kancey would fall to them with that pick.

FWIW, Kentucky QB Will Levis - who was considered to be in consideration in the top four picks - took eight Top 30 visits in recent weeks to these franchises:

🏈Panthers
🏈Texans
🏈Colts
🏈Raiders
🏈Titans
🏈Bucs
🏈Falcons
🏈Patriots
He is O for 8 unfortunately.

• Sad
Reactions: Fox2monk and catben
Also see Hooker hasn’t been called either. Only three QBs. And all were called early.

lots of questions to be answered from September to March this upcoming season for the two major sports programs.

Looking at the second round, Seattle has a early pick as well as Tennessee. He has to think it suks but his name will be called tomorrow with them teams picking early also Saints at 10th.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT