ADVERTISEMENT

New Ben Roberts Chart: 4 Top Recruiting Service Rankings for UK Targets

How those guys rank cumulatively (lowest score best). For Thon Maker, I'll use his average doubled, since 2 sites don't rate him. If 2 guys tie (Smith and Monk), the guy with the best single rating wins. There is no way to separate Giles and Jackson.

1. Giles
1a. Jackson
3. Fox
4. Smith
5. Monk
6. Maker
7. Adebayo
8. Bridges
9. Alkins
10. Gabriel
11. Simmons
12. Bolden
13. Allen
14. Killeya Jones
15. Azubuike
16. Cage

you gotta love how alot of fans don't want us to land the #11 player in the land . A player also that mock drafts have going in the top 10 in the 2017 draft.
That's cumulative among that group, not overall.

Obviously, not everyone on that list is realistic, but when you consider that UK is involved with 4 other guards who all rate higher than Simmons, the hesitation is understandable.

you gotta love how alot of fans don't want us to land the #11 player in the land . A player also that mock drafts have going in the top 10 in the 2017 draft.
You gotta love how a lot of us want to land the #3 player. For the 100 time, nobody is saying Simmons is a bad player. This act is getting so old.

Reactions: brianpoe
You gotta love how a lot of us want to land the #3 player. For the 100 time, nobody is saying Simmons is a bad player. This act is getting so old.
Dude Fox is better and I want Fox more then any other player in this class but my post was aimed and the simpletons who think it is a Simmons v Fox when really it isn't as Simmons is a combo guard and Fox is a pg . And even if they both were pure pgs people saying that they HOPE this guy who is a total stud ( simmons ) goes elsewhere is laughable . Now if it was a case where it was either or then yes anyone in there right mind would choose Fox as Fox is at worst the 3rd best player in the class where Simmons belongs around the early teens . But it is fans on who on trying to create the Simmons v Fox who are being silly .

This situation is very simple - CAL wants 3 guards . Simmons will be one for sure , as will Monk . The question is does Fox have enough confidence to play around this much talent like guys like Briscoe , Murray and Ulis did .

Give me 3, 5, 8, 10, and 14(already committed) and I'm good.

G Fox(6'3)
G Monk(6'4)
F Bridges(6'6)
F Gabriel(6'10)
F Killeya-Jones(6'11)

Add that to Humphries, Mulder, Matthews, and Wynyard and that is another contender, IMHO.

Giles and Adebayo would be my first two picks for another big, but I don't see them coming to UK. I would also take Maker, but personally I like Gabriel a little better. I think Gabriel ultimately ends up getting ranked higher by most services.

l For the 100 time, nobody is saying Simmons is a bad player.

You must not been reading all those posts on Simmons, there has been remarks really putting him down. If you don't believe go back and start reading. Even on this thread he is been put down.

I would like for Kentucky to get Fox, but I am not going to Run Simmons down. If Kentucky don't get Fox, you & I better hope we get Simmons or both.

The closet thing in this thread to putting Simmons down is someone saying we're after 4 other guards rated higher than him. That's not putting him down at all.

The closet thing in this thread to putting Simmons down is someone saying we're after 4 other guards rated higher than him. That's not putting him down at all.
Very true. I think Simmons is very good. But I think Monk, Fox, and maybe Alkins are better. I will say this. If we get Monk and Fox, I don't worry about Simmons not being able to shoot. Those 2 can light it up and Mulder will be on the roster too so Simmons' slashing ability would be a perfect complement to it.

Macy666 - You didn't read them all, I person said that Mock draft has Simmons go in the top 10, and one person came back saying he will drop 16 to 20 spot I know. Don't you think that putting him down.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT