ADVERTISEMENT

NCAA Bracket Thread

What makes Huston so good? They don't appear to be a very big team and I don't think they are necessarily a great shooting. However, I have to admit that I have only seen them on tv a couple of times, but I didn't watch the entire games.

We should be good and rested considering how quickly we exited our conference tourney. We really have no excuses. We are healthy and we have a deep team.

What makes Huston so good? They don't appear to be a very big team and I don't think they are necessarily a great shooting. However, I have to admit that I have only seen them on tv a couple of times, but I didn't watch the entire games.
They get all up in you on defense. It's like Auburn on steroids. Outside of UConn they're the best team I've seen this year.

It’s by far the best draw in my lifetime. I hope we go in with the right mentality and take care of business. We have the pieces to make a serious run but will Cal utilize them correctly.

Late to this party but the screwing Indiana St got was pretty crappy. Letting that UVA team in over a team with a NET ranking in the 20's is BS.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT