ADVERTISEMENT

National Championship Game Thread!

It’s not often you see a football team with 6-0 lead and you think if they get a FG before half that will probably put the game away. Bama’s Offense is so bad, I don’t think they can overcome a 9 point deficit.

Big difference to me right now is Fromm >>> Hurts. One can stand in the pocket and make throws while the other clearly struggles doing so.

Just as I post that Fromm almost throws a pick. Almost cursed him lol

Agree. Ironically, one is the mobile QB and the other is the "statue". Its a long game though.

If Saban gets beat he has to start taking some heat about not putting a competent passing game on the field with the players at his disposal.

Reactions: Pulaski Cat Fan
Wow!!! That's about as dominate first half against a great football team as you could ask for. Kirby Smart has it going at Georgia. Scary good and he's just getting started. True Freshman QB. Unreal!!!!

Reactions: Sawnee Cat
Does Saban have the guts to pull Hurts and put in whatever that hot shot freshman Hawaiian QB they have?

Reactions: Sawnee Cat
Mannnnn Fromm is solid missed a few throws but man that's a freshman 100% in control

Bet Eason transfers the only way he gets in anymore is a Fromm injury . And Eason is a good QB

One thing is clear to me right now....the days of Nick Saban completely owning the SEC are over. Alabama may still come back and win this game (though I don't see how with their shitty offense). But Georgia is loaded and will match them step for step in the coming years, maybe surpassing Bama as top DAWG (pun intended) in the conference. I think that will be good for the conference as whole. Bama has been a bit too dominant lately. It is time for the sun to shine down upon a different Dawg's ass for a while.

Yeah, both QBs are pretty much garbage tonight.

I wouldn't call Fromm garbage. The kids a true freshman playing in the championship game against arguably one of the best defenses in years and has his team up 13-0. With some big plays with his arm and feet. I will take that garbage any day.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT