ADVERTISEMENT

National Championship Game Thread!

UGA has this. Jalen Hurts is horrible. How can you recruit every position so well but not have a more capable QB than that.

Because regardless of who Saban has over there calling the plays, he is going to put his conservative spin on it. It's cost him a couple of national titles and he made some changes, but just can't let go..

Too many replays. I think they do some just to get extra commercial breaks. Money does rule big time sports.

Reactions: Sawnee Cat
This Fromm kid is my favorite non-UK player. If Bama had him theyd win the next 3 titles because he'd be in the NFL for his 4th season.

Reactions: Sawnee Cat
Fromm is very good. That was a very stupid decision there and he got lucky it wasn’t picked. But he is very good and UGA is set at QB with him.

UGA has this. Jalen Hurts is horrible. How can you recruit every position so well but not have a more capable QB than that.

Bama would much rather have a game manager than a guy with pocket presence and is a slinger behind the line.
Could you imagine Farve taking snaps and slinging it for Saban? He would have a heart attack as much as Farve gambled.

That’s consecutive possessions where a big UGA offensive play was reviewed and upheld.

Waste of time.

Killed momentum.

Ex-wife (huge Bama fan) won a contest (50,000+ entries) for 2 tickets to the game. She took our youngest son (huge UGA fan) with her to the game.
Is she your ex because she's huge or because she's a bama fan?

Hope you know Im joking. Thats good of her to take your son. What an experience that will be for him.

Reactions: OHIO COLONEL

Huge possession here.

If Alabama gets points, then they take momentum and possession into the 2nd half.

Time for a Georgia defense turnover.

Because regardless of who Saban has over there calling the plays, he is going to put his conservative spin on it. It's cost him a couple of national titles and he made some changes, but just can't let go..
I agree that is why. But there has to be someone available that can get more passes on target and move through their progressions. He looks at his first option and if it isn’t open, he is screwed.

I started out rooting for Georgia but had no idea Kirby Smart was such an ass. And what the hell was I thinking rooting for a team who’s football coach is named Kirby, and wears a visor. Roll tide.

Unless Bama gets a defensive TD or breaks a big run, I don’t know that they will score a TD. I think UGA has the ability to control this whole game with their defense and offense.

Great drive by Georgia here even though theyre punting. Now a penalty on Bama. Thatll flip the field position

This may be the worst half of offensive football in the history of the game.

967549.gif

Reactions: MojoYamamoto
Big difference to me right now is Fromm >>> Hurts. One can stand in the pocket and make throws while the other clearly struggles doing so.

Just as I post that Fromm almost throws a pick. Almost cursed him lol

Horrible game to watch. Very few big plays. Bama might be okay with getting beat 6-0 as long as they don't turn it over.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT