ADVERTISEMENT

National Championship Game Thread!

What the hell is with the idiot interviewer asking Hurts about what he's thinking when he gets benched. WTF do you think he's gonna say? His real feelings? Just seems like an unnecessary question. Not surprised though. ESPN is full of hacks.

Next, they will ask LaVar Ball his opinion on Georgia’s play calling.

If only Georgia had called time out after that sack.

Might have been a good time to refocus the defense.

Safety got lost, the corner got beat but the safety didn't have a clue what was going on. I agree on the get focused after the big stop

Reactions: UKUGA
Safety got lost, the corner got beat but the safety didn't have a clue what was going on. I agree on the get focused after the big stop

They ran 4 streaks. The Safety got looked off. Your DB can't get beat that badly that quickly. The Safety had no chance because that dude sucked.

Georgia had Bama buried on the blocked punt. That series and the no face mask call changed the whole completion of the game. Bama was dead in the water at that point

Georgia had Bama buried on the blocked punt. That series and the no face mask call changed the whole completion of the game. Bama was dead in the water at that point
I agree on the missed face mask. While the offsides was a horrible call on the punt, it should have been a false start. The block wouldn’t have counted and they would of punted either way. So that one is almost a wash.

Reactions: NavyCat88
I agree on the missed face mask. While the offsides was a horrible call on the punt, it should have been a false start. The block wouldn’t have counted and they would of punted either way. So that one is almost a wash.
The angle was bad no one in the stadium or anywhere seen it till the replay.

Game played out kinda like I expected. Bama's DL was too tough for our OL, but we were the better team with Hurts playing, he is, or was, the worst starting qb in the SEC. Doing nothing offensively in the first half Bama was forced to make a change and it was a huge upgrade. We were pretty ineffective in the 2nd half offensively, just couldn't move their DL with any consistency and they found our weak link and beat him to death in the 2nd half. He was suppose to have had some help on the game winner but it was late getting there and that was the ball game.

Really hate complaining about officials, but they sure missed some big calls that hurt us in the 2nd half. They missed several in motion penalities on Bama, one was a TD play, another was a punt they called us off sides, But it is what it is, we played hard, didn't get blown out, but tough to lose one you think you should have won.

Right, they didn’t have players throwing punches or shoving a qbs head after he’s down. FAIL on ur part for condoning that crap play

I don’t condone it at all but that happens way too much and the refs need to control it but they’re too busy missing simple calls to handle the things that really matter.

[QUOTE="Grumpyolddawg, post: 6491771, tough to lose one you think you should have won.[/QUOTE]

Welcome to Kentucky losing games you feel you shouldve won.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT