ADVERTISEMENT

N.O.B.

Boston declares.....geez. I guess playing in China isn't gonna bother him.
Nope. As crazy as this sounds...Boston will get drafted mid 1st round...late 1st round at worst. NBA scouts love him. Remember, they draft based on athletic ability and potential. They don’t care that he sucked at UK. He would have been lotto pick if he had a great season this year...but he’ll still go 1st round and make bank.

Reactions: AustinTXCat
Nope. As crazy as this sounds...Boston will get drafted mid 1st round...late 1st round at worst. NBA scouts love him. Remember, they draft based on athletic ability and potential. They don’t care that he sucked at UK. He would have been lotto pick if he had a great season this year...but he’ll still go 1st round and make bank.

Your right. His potential is through the roof. If he can make it first round thats guaranteed money. Can't blame him for declaring.

Having said that...Boston was a horrible college player with very little regard for the concept of “team”. But he was Cal’s top dog recruit so he got a perpetual pass. His high potential & athleticism would have spent an inordinate amount of time sitting at the end of the bench on my team.

Perhaps he would have matured and been a much better college player as a Sophomore and Junior. More than likely he would have. Alas, we will never know. Instead we will embark on the crap shoot that is Cal Ball with the next high potential/athletic/non-shooting/low basketball IQ/mistake prone Freshman that takes his place next season.

<sigh>

re: the NCAA tournament, we need Gonzaga to win — ending Indiana’s claim to fame of being the last undefeated champion would be a nice parting gift for Bobby Knight before he checks into hell

Man, remember that time we almost ended Indiana’s claim to fame of being the last undefeated champion? That was awesome! Go Cats!

6ZrRwM.gif

TQo2o28.jpg

Big announcement guys: I have officially declared for the 2021 NBA draft. I will gather feedback and then make a decision. With my recent succes in the bracket challenge I feel it is in my best interest to explore my professional options. I will not sign with an agent. Please respect my decision. #blessed.
Chase your dreams Wildcat.

Big announcement guys: I have officially declared for the 2021 NBA draft. I will gather feedback and then make a decision. With my recent succes in the bracket challenge I feel it is in my best interest to explore my professional options. I will not sign with an agent. Please respect my decision. #blessed.
Sooooo basically you’re saying you’re generationally impoverished?

Eff wildcats’s dreams!

We gave him a scholly to post in the NOB. A full freaking ride and now he’s gonna bolt after one year? He hasn’t even been here long enough for me to remember his full name. Is he the guy that posts while wearing an arm sleeve? Or is he the one with dreads & the old school Bill Walton-esque headband?

Eff wildcats’s dreams!

We gave him a scholly to post in the NOB. A full freaking ride and now he’s gonna bolt after one year? He hasn’t even been here long enough for me to remember his full name. Is he the guy that posts while wearing an arm sleeve? Or is he the one with dreads & the old school Bill Walton-esque headband?

I wear an arm sleeve with forearm sweatbands, a headband, and also long compression pants with sweatbands on my calves. Your not respecting my decision. This may affect my decision. I may kneel if I return due to this oppression. #blessed.

Do you enjoy bus rides from Des Moines to Oklahoma City?

Draft decision update: I am still not signing witt an agent even though I'm top 3 currently in the standings. In the process of scheduling workouts. It's 50/50 at the moment. #blessed.

Reactions: funKYcat75
I really wish (a) it was acceptable for people in my line of work to day-drink, and (b) killing a fifth of Bailey’s wouldn’t drive me out of ketosis, ‘cause lemme tells ya, I’d get plastered right about now 👀.
Just throw back a few shots of mydriatics and see what happens? It might open you up to another plane of consciousness.

Based solely on the content of his posts, I’ve been operating on the assumption all these years that mav is plastered 24/7.

Is that not correct?
I can certainly understand why you’d think either constant inebriation or a severe form of cretinism. However, the blame for my posts lies solely with simple good, old-fashioned stupidity.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT