ADVERTISEMENT

N.O.B.

Damnit Mav!

Got 1/2 tank left. Need to go get me some sweet beaver juice soon.

I don’t have a problem with GOT, watching The Long Night episode right now. Pretty cool.

HOWEVER

You got these daggum dragons, and you’re just sitting there on your ass watching zombies take over your castle. GTFO. These dragons are seriously mismanaged. If those flying serpents were raised in a two parent household instead of by a single crazy bitch mom who locked them in a crypt - well, this episode would last about 15 minutes and I guess it wouldn’t be that good of an episode. But still. Dragons! Man, burn it all down!

Probably my only issue with the show.

Also, not sure I needed to see Arya’s half titty.

“the night is dark and full of titties” - just made that one up, would make a good t shirt?

- My weekends have gotten to the point where they're busier than my work week. My kids are in the season of life where they're involved in everything and need rides everywhere. My wife keeps saying we'll look back at this time as "the good ole days". I am not sure about it.

- Case in point: I'll draft the first few rounds Sunday then will have to go auto so I can take my daughter to practice.

- Halloween III will always have a place on my October viewing schedule. When I was a kid, my parents had a VHS tape that had Halloween OG (my favorite movie growing up) and Halloween III on it. Every fall my brother and I would watch it over and over (at the time Halloween II was impossible to find on VHS). Also, John Carpenter did the score and it's absolutely phenomenal. So as cheesy as it may be (or down right bad) I love it.

Reactions: Kaizer Sosay
- My weekends have gotten to the point where they're busier than my work week. My kids are in the season of life where they're involved in everything and need rides everywhere. My wife keeps saying we'll look back at this time as "the good ole days". I am not sure about it.

- Case in point: I'll draft the first few rounds Sunday then will have to go auto so I can take my daughter to practice.

- Halloween III will always have a place on my October viewing schedule. When I was a kid, my parents had a VHS tape that had Halloween OG (my favorite movie growing up) and Halloween III on it. Every fall my brother and I would watch it over and over (at the time Halloween II was impossible to find on VHS). Also, John Carpenter did the score and it's absolutely phenomenal. So as cheesy as it may be (or down right bad) I love it.

Yeah I have #2 due on September 10th I'm not sure if I'm prepared for the craziness thats about to unfold lol
I

Reactions: -BBH-
200w.gif

Reactions: -BBH-
Man that’s a good one. I’m so glad you asked.

The answer would be Buc’ees, no question.

Bucee’s has so much stuff. Too much stuff. You could easily spend an hour studying their chocolate/candy covered nut section. By the end of the day you would know exactly which nut was king.

It would be such an honor and privilege to try every single product Bucee’s had to offer.

One flavor of Blue Bell per month is worth about $72. You could walk out of Bucee’s holding hundreds of dollars worth of jerky.

Because Blue Bell is such a serious and decadent frozen cream product, it’s really hard to eat a lot of it. You will feel miserable, and not because of the listeria. It’s serious business, like I would imagine something like heroin is. Gotta pick and choose your blue bell spots wisely, or you could have a problem.

Man that’s a good one. I’m so glad you asked.

The answer would be Buc’ees, no question.

Bucee’s has so much stuff. Too much stuff. You could easily spend an hour studying their chocolate/candy covered nut section. By the end of the day you would know exactly which nut was king.

It would be such an honor and privilege to try every single product Bucee’s had to offer.

One flavor of Blue Bell per month is worth about $72. You could walk out of Bucee’s holding hundreds of dollars worth of jerky.

Because Blue Bell is such a serious and decadent frozen cream product, it’s really hard to eat a lot of it. You will feel miserable, and not because of the listeria. It’s serious business, like I would imagine something like heroin is. Gotta pick and choose your blue bell spots wisely, or you could have a problem.
What you really mean is Blue Bell can cause certain and painful death. Buc-ee’s hasn't caused that.....yet.

Funky, real talk...

Did you take that blue bell pic at MY Bucee's? Or just find it on Google?

Because I'm heading up there, and I'm gonna find that blue bell.

Reactions: AustinTXCat
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT