ADVERTISEMENT

N.O.B.

The NOB collectively claims to be Cats fans. You all claim that UK is a now a football school and that you support that 100%...Stoops Troops & whatnot & so forth. But not a single one of you fair weather jackals drafted a former Cat onto their fantastical foosball team.

There is but one True Blue Cats fan in the NOB that can make that claim...the mighty Mean Machine.

USATSI_18486645.jpg

The NOB collectively claims to be Cats fans. You all claim that UK is a now a football school and that you support that 100%...Stoops Troops & whatnot & so forth. But not a single one of you fair weather jackals drafted a former Cat onto their fantastical foosball team.

There is but one True Blue Cats fan in the NOB that can make that claim...the mighty Mean Machine.

USATSI_18486645.jpg
He has sucked this preseason. That and it takes 2 years for most WRs to succeed. I ll pick up Wannie in week 12 when you drop him

USATSI_18486645.jpg

I can't be lumped into this because I was not invited to play the fantastical foosball of distinguished gentlemen.

Don't know if any of you have been to the Red Rocks amphitheatre outside Denver before but it's a great experience. Wife and I are currently celebrating our wedding anniversary and had a blast at The Black Crowes show. Best outdoor venue I've ever been to. Definitely want to return in the future.

Also,, the local herbal selection is quite nice too. 😉 Oh and don't let me forget about the local craft beer selection as well. Very nice.

@ Capt’n...happy anniversary!

I was in Denver on a business/golfing trip back in ‘96 or ‘97 or ‘98 (the ‘90’s are a blur to me) and one of the local dudes was dating this chick that worked at a Denver radio station who gave us all free tickets to the Rage Against the Machine show at Red Rocks.

Great venue (if not the best ever) & Rage put on an outstanding show. Good times.

1. I was invited to a fantasy football league. Not as cool as yalls fantastical Foosball league of distinguished gentlemen. But I can pretend.

2. Are we really a football school? Also being on baby watch really puts a damper on drinking multiple beers all day today and tailgating. Sacrifice amrita?

3. How much we win by today? I hate how I have to stream the game tonight. Oh well. At least I can!

* N.O.B. Public Service Announcement *

Read and Heed: Patrick Mahomes warns us FFL owners.

“I think there’s going to be a different player every single game that has the big game,” Mahomes said Wednesday. “It’s not going to necessarily be just Tyreek and Travis every single week, where one is having a big game, or both.

“It’s going to be every single week, it’s going to be someone different.”

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT