ADVERTISEMENT

N.O.B.

Bucee’s gas: $3.12
The competition: $3.49

Jerky: amazing
Chocolate Coconut Almonds: divine
Blue Bell: it’s there!

Place looked really Madison County today. Vacation season is over. Looked like Breaking Bad in there. Milf population down significantly.
Richmond Buc-ee's gas at $3.12 = huge wow! On July 6, it was most expensive for the area.

Good for you guys and gals.

Reactions: Kooky Kats
The second to last episode was one of the best GOT episodes. Awesome. The last season has been great, and idgaf what the books say.

You got the Night King battle, and Mother of Dragons doing her thing. It was fun to watch, and it made complete sense within the TV story.

I have no idea why the internet freaked out about it. It’s the ending we’ve been waiting many long seasons for. At least I was, and there were no shocking surprises, it seemed to follow everything they’d been setting up.

Last edited:
The second to last episode was one of the best GOT episodes. Awesome. The last season has been great, and idgaf what the books say.

You got the Night King battle, and Mother of Dragons doing her thing. It was fun to watch, and it make complete sense within the TV story.

I have no idea why the internet freaked out about it. It’s the ending we’ve been waiting many long seasons for. At least I was, and there were no shocking surprises, it seemed to follow everything they’d been setting up.
That's the one where Walt shoots up that plaster house with a .50 cal and then dies in a pile of meth, right?

200w.gif

It wasn't a good day unless you got a couple long scrapes from a rusty bolt.
Or when your dumbass neighbor friend swings too hard and lifts the whole thing out of the ground. He’s such a good responsible citizen, teacher, and dad now, but I wasn’t sure he would live to see 10 years old. Kid had a death wish.

Five days of work. In a row! Where’s my medal?

You smell that? That’s football in the air, fellas.

Speaking of football, somebody tell Mav when the draft is. It can probably wait until Monday.

The second and third best thing about Super 70s Sports are 2) the replies that complain about tweets not being about the 70s or sports, and 3) the replies complaining about curse words. #1 is the tweets themselves, of course.

I am nearing the “I could retire but probably won’t but just might” mark in a couple years. The thought of a few months of doing jack shit is very appealing, but I will have to find a little something to do for some extree cash when the time comes. Love my job, but I’ve been at it for a while. Turn the page and whatnot.

Y’all stay cool.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT