ADVERTISEMENT

N.O.B.

Reminder#7

I’m champ.

The Office Reaction GIF

I raised this question in the political thread but I'll rasie it here:

Hunter Biden=Willy
Willy=Hunter Biden

Has anyone ever seen them in the same place?

Slightly post-midweek randoms...
  • I've had my last McDonald's coffee. Ran out without making any, thought I'd stop at Ronald's for a cup and OMMFGAYFKMGTFOH! a large black in P-town is $2.64! Thanks FJB.
  • The guitar intro and subsequent solo to Mean Street kicks major ass. Thanks EVH, seriously.
  • Speaking of guitars, sometimes I sit and imagine (usually when I'm high, but not always) that I'm an unknown 19-20 year old that's written a ton of songs (but they're really all the best rock songs in history, it's just that the bands that actually sing/sang them didn't write/record them) and I'm playing in a bar and all the chicks are digging me and a record producer spots me and signs me to a major label and I go on to become the greatest guitarist in the world.
  • I do the same thing except for sports -- like I'm playing in some podunk baseball league and a scout passing through town sees me crush one 500+ feet and then turn the gas up to 108+ mph on the mound, gives me a tryout after the game, signs me to a contract and I make my major league debut a month later as both a starting pitcher and centerfielder
  • I really am gonna do an ayahuasca weekend at Kentucky Ayaquest Church on my next birthday. Gonna have a little pow-wow with the machine elves and get shit right.
  • I still like boobs.
  • Cortisone is a f#cking miracle drug.
  • I'll be back later, gotta look at some eyeballs.

Slightly post-midweek randoms...
  • I've had my last McDonald's coffee. Ran out without making any, thought I'd stop at Ronald's for a cup and OMMFGAYFKMGTFOH! a large black in P-town is $2.64! Thanks FJB.
  • The guitar intro and subsequent solo to Mean Street kicks major ass. Thanks EVH, seriously.
  • Speaking of guitars, sometimes I sit and imagine (usually when I'm high, but not always) that I'm an unknown 19-20 year old that's written a ton of songs (but they're really all the best rock songs in history, it's just that the bands that actually sing/sang them didn't write/record them) and I'm playing in a bar and all the chicks are digging me and a record producer spots me and signs me to a major label and I go on to become the greatest guitarist in the world.
  • I do the same thing except for sports -- like I'm playing in some podunk baseball league and a scout passing through town sees me crush one 500+ feet and then turn the gas up to 108+ mph on the mound, gives me a tryout after the game, signs me to a contract and I make my major league debut a month later as both a starting pitcher and centerfielder
  • I really am gonna do an ayahuasca weekend at Kentucky Ayaquest Church on my next birthday. Gonna have a little pow-wow with the machine elves and get shit right.
  • I still like boobs.
  • Cortisone is a f#cking miracle drug.
  • I'll be back later, gotta look at some eyeballs.

Those are some nice yet colossal tits. I would have preferred to see all of them though

Granted, a skinhead from central Kentucky -- with multiple convictions for armed robbery and assault with a deadly weapon who learned how to cook the most potent hallucinogen on Earth from a self-proclaimed shaman in Cellblock D, and who now brews his own supply in the basement of a "church" he founded-- wouldn't be my first choice with which to explore alternate realities and altered states of consciousness, but unfortunately for me Banisteriopsis caapi ain't exactly growing naturally in the Clark's River basin of western Kentucky.

Besides, I got a good feeling about Pastor Steve. He seems like a good egg.

Granted, a skinhead from central Kentucky -- with multiple convictions for armed robbery and assault with a deadly weapon who learned how to cook the most potent hallucinogen on Earth from a self-proclaimed shaman in Cellblock D, and who now brews his own supply in the basement of a "church" he founded-- wouldn't be my first choice with which to explore alternate realities and altered states of consciousness, but unfortunately for me Banisteriopsis caapi ain't exactly growing naturally in the Clark's River basin of western Kentucky.

Besides, I got a good feeling about Pastor Steve. He seems like a good egg.
Pastor Steve wants to know if you have your gall bladder.

Yeah, well, I want to know if having a gall bladder or not is a deal breaker for joining this club. Kinda makes me worry that he only accepts people that have gall bladders and has some surreptitious plan to cut it out and sell it on the black market.
Damn man, you're starting to freak me out -- might have to break down and go to f#cking Peru.

Beaver Thoughts

Just concluded another glorious trip to Beaver World. Lots of thoughts, just gonna let it flow...

- Groundbreaking discovery soon as I turned in to the first street leading up to the gas pumps on the south side. THERE IS A WELL CONSTRUCTED HOBBIT HOLE THAT FIRMLS SITS DOWN IN THE DRAINAGE AREA. It pretty much stares you right in the face as you turn in. I've seen these things on farms and whatnot, and not entirely sure what they are. My only logical conclusion is this sturdy structure was built decades ago, maybe centuries, for the sole purpose of becoming my Bucee's vacation home.

- Place was as packed as I've ever seen it. Hard to find a pump today. Most people just park at the pumps, which is a bit annoying. Bucee's could use a parking lot attendant.

- Milf central in there. It's a bit hard to keep your wits in Bucees to begin with. It's like a beehive of people swarming every single which way. When a good percentage of those people are milfy aged women in travel wear, it's downright glorious. Really picks your spirits up.

I'll just leave it at that. Milfs love Bucee's, and that's reason enough for YOU to love Bucee's. God Bless the Beaver.

- Most people just park at the pumps, which is a bit annoying. Bucee's could use a parking lot attendant.

Allow me, if you will, to take that particular Beaver Thought of yours a step further...

There were several new laws that took effect in Kentucky yesterday...some good/some bad/some indifferent. But the real travesty is that absent from said list was a new law making it a Class B Felony to park at the pump when you aren’t buying gas.

Also...God Bless the Beaver!

....oh, today's food purchase was

Southwest Trail mix. Outstanding snack, and incredible value. 10oz of premium trail mix for 2.29. Hard to find shit for 2.29 in Bucees. I'm crowning Bucee's trail mix wall a star attraction.

iu
Okay, stopped at four (4) different Buc-ee's going out and two coming back. Actually visited Richmond outlet. Gas prices scared me off. On July 6, I stopped at Richmond Buc-ee's for gas - $4.49. Comparatively insane. On July 2, Temple Buc-ee's gas cost $4.05/gal. Potty line was literally out the door in Temple. Royse City = $4.22/gal. Crossville, TN = $4.28. During return trip, July 10, Royse City = $3.99 and Temple = $3.83. Kentucky beaver disappointed me. I'm sure Richmond gas prices are now cheaper.

On the other hand, Buc-ee's brisket = heaven.

Wow, living the life. You’re a Buc’ees pro.

Gas is 4.30 now. Our Bucee’s is always the same price as other stations.
Ha ha, thanks.

On that particular day, I traveled up to Lexington from Middlesboro area. Stopped at three Lex breweries for football season CANNED beer. Bottled beer will taste like ass by the time Kentucky Football season arrives. Purchased $110 worth of Lexington goodness. Hit up Blue Stallion, West Sixth and Mirror Twin.

Win or lose, I'm gonna be drunker than GD Cooter Brown on Lexington beer throughout ALL of Kentucky Wildcat Football season. Screaming at the TV while giving our poor dog PTSD is mandatory.

At any rate, my haul from Lex:

291793492_10226490068778571_4719924742519255721_n.jpg

Have you ever hit up HITZ BBQ in Berea? Delicious fare.

292320025_10226488502299410_7217423388567193624_n.jpg

Slowly pitched softball updates

First game I was late getting to so I got their in the 4th inning. We were up 8 to 1. I sat out and coached 3rd. We won 13 to 2.

Second game we encountered an umpire with the strike zone the size of a box of nerds. Opposing team drew 4000 walks. My team decided to swing our bats. I went 1 for 1. Double with an rbi. We lost 20 to 5 i think.

Who tf draws walks in softball?

Reactions: Captain Forehead
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT