ADVERTISEMENT

N.O.B.

God ——-> Jerry —-> Kent —-> The Cleaners

*** It just occurred to me that Mav may be the only one to get this chain of command reference...and his NOB presence is scarce-to-fairly scarce these days. Alas, he will see it eventually.

I'm still awaiting a ruling on arm sleeves for slowly pitched coed softball from the NOB Supreme Court of esteemed NOB judges.

Reminder 6: you still stink. I’m still champ.
Good Night Love GIF by GMA Network

If you have to think about which stirrups to use, you've already lost. It's a Zen thing, a feeling, just find your center and know which one to pick. It's a state of mind. It's that place where you lose yourself, then you find yourself.
aYWGLBRm.jpg

New Wimbledon champ is pretty cute.

Elyna-Rybakina-1.jpg

She’s 6’0”, 23, and lives in Kazakhstan, but I’m choosing to focus on the positives.
I would definitely consider and have vigorous intercourse with her if she asked me to. It would be her choice though.

In my small town we have a Renaissance Fair. Those people invade our town for several weeks dressed as fairies, knights, and princesses. They are a weird bunch. I wouldn't be surprised if Willy is at it.

Reactions: Kaizer Sosay
I would definitely consider and have vigorous intercourse with her if she asked me to. It would be her choice though.

In my small town we have a Renaissance Fair. Those people invade our town for several weeks dressed as fairies, knights, and princesses. They are a weird bunch. I wouldn't be surprised if Willy is at it.
You should go to that festival, proclaiming yourself to be a renaissance man and bang some wenches.

Reactions: Kaizer Sosay
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT