ADVERTISEMENT

N.O.B.

It'll be like the Griswold's at Wally World.
bc1.jpg

bc2.gif

Apparently a gnome, or similarly mischievous elfin creature, has taken up residence inside my right nostril and is tickling my sinus passage with a raspy feather. Either that, or a small volcano has erupted in that same sinus and is continuously spewing enough histamine to make Mt. St. Helen's blush.

Allergies can eat all the dicks.

First weekend in May you can believe that the family and I will make an afternoon of the two greatest things in Madison County other than I-75. Papa Leno's in Berea and Bucee's on the way home.

That’s awesome. I’ll be at Bucee’s later.

Papaleno’s goes toe-to-toe with any pizza in the bluegrass.

Matt Jones was just making fun of Bucee’s live on air. Dude will say anything for a reaction, but he won’t drive down and say shit about Bucee’s to Madison County’s face.

So this guy is a demon from the very pits of hell and, as such, should be immediately returned to the pit from which he sprang...

(skip ahead to the 5:07 mark to witness his sorcery)

Reactions: funKYcat75
Apparently a gnome, or similarly mischievous elfin creature, has taken up residence inside my right nostril and is tickling my sinus passage with a raspy feather. Either that, or a small volcano has erupted in that same sinus and is continuously spewing enough histamine to make Mt. St. Helen's blush.

Allergies can eat all the dicks.

I played it cool and acted like I’d been there before. This was trip #1 of a decades long relationship.

First, pump #69. I couldn’t find it. Pulled in #25 or something. Upon further investigation, pump #69 was found. 250+ PUMPS.

Place was jam packed. Plenty of pumps, not hardly any parking spots.

Only one complaint - the Diet Dew sucked. Not calibrated to Dew standards.

The BBQ smells awesome and it completely disorients you soon as you near the entrance.

The jerky bar area is so professional. Some grey haired jerky master was giving a crowd of retirees the rundown of all the flavors.

Look forward to going back.

Got a bag of beaver nuggets - caramel coated puff corn. That stuff is so addicting. Halfway through a 12 serving bag. “CONTAINS A BIOENGINEERED FOOD PRODUCT” - not concerned.

Two daggum traffic circles to exit the joint. Not sure Madison Co can handle that.

250+ PUMPS.
This fact alone simply astounds me. I looked it up and a standard underground tank for a pump holds 12,000 gallons. I'm sure it's not a direct conversion (i.e. I'd bet at least 2 pumps share a tank), but if each pump had their own tank, at full capacity your little Buckeyes has THREE MILLION gallons of gas at the ready.

Got a bag of beaver nuggets - caramel coated puff corn. That stuff is so addicting. Halfway through a 12 serving bag. “CONTAINS A BIOENGINEERED FOOD PRODUCT” - not concerned.
Exactly, there's no need for concern. I mean that's not surprising -- it's not like beavers just shit out caramel corn of their own free will. They gotta be "motivated."

No, I'm trying not to be weird about it.

However, I am planning my next trip. I got things I wanna figure out. Definitely going to potty like a rockstar, and probably my dip my toe into the jerky scene. Gonna grab some ethanol free gas for my trimmer/blower and see how they like it.

By the end of this year I'll be raw dogging Buc-ee's, with all due respect.

I am absolutely gonna get that shirt! Thanks for the heads up.

The dude in the pic is the one-and-only Bill Gatti, one of the OG slowly-pitched softball bombers. Gatti was around 5'10"/250 and about as thick as he was wide. Here's an old-school softball video with him casually throwing around 315 lbs for TWELVE reps like it's nothing (skip ahead to the 7:00 mark)...

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT