ADVERTISEMENT

N.O.B.

images

• Haha
Reactions: UKGrad93
Gonna be tough to top the first two meals but ima try my damned-est to do just that tonight.

Breakfast: Chicken minis & hash browns from God’s favorite fast food joint

Lunch: B&B burger (Brie, bacon, smoked habanero jam) & house cut fries at Grind in NuLu

Dinner: ???

Mav...how’s the rehab going, brother?
Yeah. Need a report.
Slow man, thank y’all for asking. Tried to take a little BP off the tee yesterday and DAMN F*CK ME won't be doing that again for a couple more weeks, at least 🤬. Pretty pissed, depressed, bitter, etc… Might as well join the f*cking Peace Corps.

Oh and I had another kidney stone 4 days ago and the pain concentrated in my left testicle. Legit though I had nut cancer — was already figuring what size prosthetic I was gonna pick, whether to ask for an extry prosthesis so I could be a tri-nutter just for the hell of it, how to ask the doc if I could keep my amputated one in formaldehyde, my chances in the Tour de France next year, etc… and turns out it was just another lousy demon seed. Passed it later that night under the influence of hydrocodone and copious weed (big H/T to Thrive in Metropolis, IL — the only reason to go into that godforsaken hell-hole of a state.)

🤬. Pretty pissed, depressed, bitter, etc… Might as well join the f*cking Peace Corps.
Hahaha (laughing at that line not at your circumstances). Not sure if that is a quote from the movie Volunteers or not...but that’s what it reminded me of at 1st glance. Here is a quote from that movie to give you a little inspiration on the rehab trail of tears...

We must all do what we must do, for if we do not, then what we must do does not get done.”
- Chung Mee

Hang in there brother!

Reactions: _Mav_
Gonna be tough to top the first two meals but ima try my damned-est to do just that tonight.

Breakfast: Chicken minis & hash browns from God’s favorite fast food joint

Lunch: B&B burger (Brie, bacon, smoked habanero jam) & house cut fries at Grind in NuLu

Dinner: ???
Tony's or Ruth Chris?
Slow man, thank y’all for asking. Tried to take a little BP off the tee yesterday and DAMN F*CK ME won't be doing that again for a couple more weeks, at least 🤬. Pretty pissed, depressed, bitter, etc… Might as well join the f*cking Peace Corps.

Oh and I had another kidney stone 4 days ago and the pain concentrated in my left testicle. Legit though I had nut cancer — was already figuring what size prosthetic I was gonna pick, whether to ask for an extry prosthesis so I could be a tri-nutter just for the hell of it, how to ask the doc if I could keep my amputated one in formaldehyde, my chances in the Tour de France next year, etc… and turns out it was just another lousy demon seed. Passed it later that night under the influence of hydrocodone and copious weed (big H/T to Thrive in Metropolis, IL — the only reason to go into that godforsaken hell-hole of a state.)

Keep your head up on the rehab!

Also just spit balling here but what if instead of being tri nutted you went like John Holmes length?

Ordered a small coffee from McDonald's today in the drive thru. Didn't drink it until I got to work. I ordered it with 2 sugars. They decided I didn't need sugar in my coffee but I needed salt in it. But yes let's pay them $15 an hour. They don't even know the difference between salt and sugar.

Reactions: Kaizer Sosay
Ordered a small coffee from McDonald's today in the drive thru. Didn't drink it until I got to work. I ordered it with 2 sugars. They decided I didn't need sugar in my coffee but I needed salt in it. But yes let's pay them $15 an hour. They don't even know the difference between salt and sugar.
Clearly you forgot this admonition from the inestimable Leo Getz...
CarelessThinConey-size_restricted.gif

I knew it.

FTR, Bill Bailey and Kristen Pflum shop at my Meijer.

I walked in the joint, and immediately spotted at least 3 nice yoga pants'd Mom's. Pretty routine. I get some bananas, make my way to the cereal aisle...WHOAAAAA MOMMMA. Right there in the flesh, in the meat dept lol, with no makeup. She's daggum stunning, and every hot milf lady in tights had nothing on her.

Between her and Buceee's, I'm not sure my town gets any better than this. We've definitely peaked.

Reactions: funKYcat75
I'm in the process of trying to access old Photobucket 'shops, so what better time to reminisce? (please ignore the aggravating photobucket banner)

DUKEDYKES_zpse046f1b8.png

Reactions: Kooky Kats
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT