ADVERTISEMENT

N.O.B.

Here we go, Mash. Blue Bell Chocolate Peanut Butter Overload. Chunky. Rich. Good stuff.

281397285_10226187666818711_7694712700682482951_n.jpg

I want that.

I'm not homosexual, but I am willing to learn -- as long as they send me someplace special.

Gotta say, when they called it also felt kinda like Rocky when he met Duke in Apollo's gym, "Gonna be good playin' with you, sure had enough playin' against you."

Reactions: Kaizer Sosay
Hey Mav, these scleral lenses are effing dope.
  • 20/30 vision.
  • Nighttime driving is fun again (and not dangerous)
  • Golf is back on my radar
  • Can see popped pool mom nipples from a block away.
Can see how old im getting in mirror.👎🏻🖕🏻
Dude that's freaking great. I am so happy for you. I'd bet they're prolly more comfortable too.

• Can see popped pool mom nipples from a block away.
It's little things like this that make life worth living 😁

I stopped at Ye Ol’ Flying J at the Waddy/Peytona Beach exit today. As I was fueling up the ride, I surveyed the grounds and thought to myself...this is a beaver-less wasteland compared to what it could have/should have been.

But the gas was cheap (relatively speaking) so my mind wondered off towards bigger & better things...like the amazing set of hooters at pump #9.

I stopped at Ye Ol’ Flying J at the Waddy/Peytona Beach exit today. As I was fueling up the ride, I surveyed the grounds and thought to myself...this is a beaver-less wasteland compared to what it could have/should have been.

But the gas was cheap (relatively speaking) so my mind wondered off towards bigger & better things...like the amazing set of hooters at pump #9.

You were in my neck of the woods.

1. The flying j is underrated for hooters.

2. It has a Dennys attached to it. One could argue it's better than Buc-ee’s.

3. There's quality soccer mom hooters at the Simpsonville exit. Aka the outlet mall exit.

You were in my neck of the woods.

1. The flying j is underrated for hooters.

2. It has a Dennys attached to it. One could argue it's better than Buc-ee’s.

3. There's quality soccer mom hooters at the Simpsonville exit. Aka the outlet mall exit.
I don’t go to Dennys or Perkins anymore. The last ones that I was in smelled like old people BO.

Took the Simpsonville exit once. It must’ve been end of shift for a local factory or something. Parking lot/gas pumps were all jammed up. I needed to pee & car needed gas. I prefer my local Costco. Indoor parking and the gas station part is very organized. Traffic goes one way. The pumps have long hoses, so either side of the island works.

A Costco that you drive into? What other secrets you keeping in Iowa? I feel like this is a pretty big deal.
Yeah, 93’s futuristic Drive-thru Costco might be a pretty big deal and whatnot...but I bet there’s still a bunch of abandoned shopping carts aimlessly strewn about that fancy “indoor” parking lot with several mostly empty cart corrals in the near vicinity.

Reactions: AustinTXCat
A Costco that you drive into? What other secrets you keeping in Iowa? I feel like this is a pretty big deal.
Much cool stuff out where UKGrad93 resides.

- Draft beer taps at some gas stations

- Gas stations also sell hard liquor, as in vodka, gin, bourbon, etc.

- Bottled Icelandic spring water. :cool:

And yeah, I know that's Yoda not Han, but I was talking about destroying the DS in the original post, not Jedi training on Dagobah.

Reactions: Kaizer Sosay
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT