ADVERTISEMENT

N.O.B.

New Olympic sport?

giphy.gif

So Walmart is out of my fave $1.00 KING SIZE Mounds, which forces me to buy two (2) regularly-sized packs, with an as-listed price of, you guessed it, 50 cents at the piece.

However...

Lo and behold, when I self checked myself out, the regularly-sized packs were only 25 apiece! In other words, that's almost half as much as I ordinarily pay [banana].

#feelingblessed

So Walmart is out of my fave $1.00 KING SIZE Mounds, which forces me to buy two (2) regularly-sized packs, with an as-listed price of, you guessed it, 50 cents at the piece.

However...

Lo and behold, when I self checked myself out, the regularly-sized packs were only 25 apiece! In other words, that's almost half as much as I ordinarily pay [banana].

#feelingblessed
Everything’s coming up Mav lately.

Last edited:
25¢ for a mounds is amazing value. Buy em cheap and stack em deep, Mav.

Got a postcard from the county chemical weapons response team yesterday. It was really nice, just reminding me how to shelter in place in case the mustard gas blows. They are sending me sheets of plastic, tape, emergency radio, plus an instructional DVD because my life matters damnit!

I can’t wait to see this DVD... “hi there! The killer mustard gas is coming, but don’t worry! Locate your plastic sheets and duct tape provided in your chemical weapons action response pack and follow along with me! You’re going to OK!”

The killer mustard gas is coming, but don’t worry! Locate your plastic sheets and duct tape provided in your chemical weapons action response pack and follow along with me! You’re going to OK!”
Do NOT shelter in place, Mash. Be aggressive -- ATTACK the mustard gas dammit. Make it your bitch. You survived Listeria flavored BlueBell for heaven's sakes.

tumblr_psk5jlDfXO1r94kvzo4_r1_400.gif

Finally some Bourbon drinking weather. Going to have some pours tonight along with some Octoberfest in between.

Wife on phone: “Mom, we have some amazing news! We won the lottery and are moving to RICHMOND KENTUCKY!”

mom: “Oh, Dear. All of your dreams are coming true. I’m so happy for you and John.”

wife: “Thank you. John wants to show his appreciation towards you and wants you to come and live with us in the mother in law suite. And he knows how much you love strawberries!!!!!”

mom: I can’t believe it! I’ve been so lonely since your dad passed. This is amazing.

wife: you’ll never have to work again and never worry about bills or money.

mom: I’m so blessed!

Two weeks later

John: ‘Mom’, I want to show you your place personally.

Mom: oh honey. I’m so glad we have a chance to become closer.

John: what? Oh. Yeah yeah yeah. Closer.

mom: what a beautiful house.

john: thanks. Your place will allow you to have your privacy but still be close to us.

Mom: oh. Thank you. That looks like a very heavy door.

John: go on in and take a look around. It’s got a kitchen, living room, 5 beds and all the sliced strawberries you can eat *closes door*

Mom: John? Is there another exit? I can’t get this door open.

John: Oh, there’s another way out, all right...

ILL SHELTER IN PLACE WHEN IM DEAD.

There's this house for sale in town, which is never gonna sale btw but it's awesome..., 6.5mil includes...."Property Features a 2.5 Million 2,000 Sq. Ft. Nuclear/Biological Fallout Shelter & Separate Mother-In-Law Suite."

Nuclear fallout shelter/MIL suite pics at the bottom...

https://www.zillow.com/homedetails/1266-Willis-Branch-Rd-Richmond-KY-40475/218447685_zpid/
The Willis Branch fam obviously like beige, hard surfaces, Costco furniture, paint-by-numbers portraits of deranged Randall Cobb fans... but hate vegetation in general.

Thumbs up for geothermal cooling and trying to sell $5.87M over assessed value.

Wife on phone: “Mom, we have some amazing news! We won the lottery and are moving to RICHMOND KENTUCKY!”

mom: “Oh, Dear. All of your dreams are coming true. I’m so happy for you and John.”

wife: “Thank you. John wants to show his appreciation towards you and wants you to come and live with us in the mother in law suite. And he knows how much you love strawberries!!!!!”

mom: I can’t believe it! I’ve been so lonely since your dad passed. This is amazing.

wife: you’ll never have to work again and never worry about bills or money.

mom: I’m so blessed!

Two weeks later

John: ‘Mom’, I want to show you your place personally.

Mom: oh honey. I’m so glad we have a chance to become closer.

John: what? Oh. Yeah yeah yeah. Closer.

mom: what a beautiful house.

john: thanks. Your place will allow you to have your privacy but still be close to us.

Mom: oh. Thank you. That looks like a very heavy door.

John: go on in and take a look around. It’s got a kitchen, living room, 5 beds and all the sliced strawberries you can eat *closes door*

Mom: John? Is there another exit? I can’t get this door open.

John: Oh, there’s another way out, all right...

You have really put a lot of thought into that...

The Willis Branch fam obviously like beige, hard surfaces, Costco furniture, paint-by-numbers portraits of deranged Randall Cobb fans... but hate vegetation in general.

Thumbs up for geothermal cooling and trying to sell $5.87M over assessed value.

You think they’ll let me tour that sob? Try out the copper tunnel? Or, once it’s painfully obvious I cannot afford the 6.5mil nuclear bunker, will they’ll beat me with a stick till I leave?

There’s also and suspicious looking silo on the property. No telling what’s in there.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT