ADVERTISEMENT

N.O.B.

Sneezing after going a very long time without sneezing is kind of startling.
...and powerful. Needed Rain-X for my laptop screen at work. i effing sneeze loudly, too like my heads going to fly off and concuss someone. I feel that shit coming on and I have to drop any sharp objects before I break out a Cat-5 sneeizure.

Reactions: funKYcat75
4834669_0.jpg

The Drunks defense might outscore my entire team. Team Blue Bell trending the wrong direction.

In somewhat related news, Blue Bell was forced to recall some cream after customers found plastic parts in tubs of Butter crunch cream. Idgas. Eat plastic, become stronger.

My only goal for FF is what would be best described as "modest" -- on Friday mornings I wanna open the link and see that I didn't miss points because my only tight end (that I picked up on waivers, yet forgot to put in the starting lineup) played Thursday night...
george-w-bush-declares-mission-accomplished.jpg

Last edited:
The Drunks defense might outscore my entire team. Team Blue Bell trending the wrong direction.

In somewhat related news, Blue Bell was forced to recall some cream after customers found plastic parts in tubs of Butter crunch cream. Idgas. Eat plastic, become stronger.

After reading kooky’s post...eating a few random chunks of plastic is the least of your worries.

Also, Indiana road dept. can ead. Terrible construction and traffic all thru that state. Whole state full of left lane loungers.

Took an exit to buy gas before Indy. Could not re-enter the interstates going east. The detour made me backtrack 10 miles, which meant an extra 20 miles of driving just to get back where I started. No sign. No warning. FU Indiana DOT.

I hate this team a lot, but madness opened up my dark heart a little bit.

I love Sestina. Just too bad he's gonna be behind EJ and Nick...because dreams and stuff. EJ better be much improved. Nick caught a one handed lob and finished it. That was dang near amazing. I actually feel good about our potential down there. 3 upperclassmen who should be able to play. Only potential issue is being tough and banging for boards. Nick and EJ are p-words. We're going to need Brooks at some point, but he looks like a typical freshman project.

I'm done with Hagans for life. That kid is fake swag. He's too cool for school and doesn't have the game to back it up. Maxey and Quickley up at 6am in the gym, and what's Hagans doing? Maxey looks really athletic, and appears to be more mature than Hagans. If I have to hear "DEFENSIVE PLAYER OF THE YEAR" one more time in reference to Mr. I Gave Up 49875348975 Points to Auburn's 5'9" Guards I'm gonna puke. Hagans better get in that dang gym at 5am, and get some damn shorts that fit.

We'll have to figure out who our guys are on the perimeter. We have a lot of them.

Maxey, Quickley, and The Dragon look pretty cool to me. We'll win some games.

Also, Indiana road dept. can ead. Terrible construction and traffic all thru that state. Whole state full of left lane loungers.

Took an exit to buy gas before Indy. Could not re-enter the interstates going east. The detour made me backtrack 10 miles, which meant an extra 20 miles of driving just to get back where I started. No sign. No warning. FU Indiana DOT.
Extree mileage to drive in Indiana? Sounds awesome.

I would be screaming.

So last night, I poured 6 1-oz. nest pours into my Glencairn of:

Eagle Rare
High Wire NEW southern Revival Jimmy Red
HillRock Solera
Elijah Craig Barrell Proof x 2
Colonel EH Taylor Barrell Strenfth

shitfaced and cold

listening to this guy:

wife and I going to BlueNote for brunch to see him.

Back in my hotel room after watching a shit show of a game. Stoops better give Bowden around 3 million. Just like he should give. Benny Snell 5 million or so.

Terrible open to the game. Glad we got the win and closed it out though. I got drunk on cheap beer and Fireball whiskey. Yellled at Stoops a lot tonight. Called him Piglet, which most people in our section enjoyed(hat tip to Kooky).

Back in my hotel room after watching a shit show of a game. Stoops better give Bowden around 3 million. Just like he should give. Benny Snell 5 million or so.

Terrible open to the game. Glad we got the win and closed it out though. I got drunk on cheap beer and Fireball whiskey. Yellled at Stoops a lot tonight. Called him Piglet, which most people in our section enjoyed(hat tip to Kooky).
So much to unpack here:

• That game sucked
  • I can’t take credit for ‘Piglet’. But, damn it’s perfect.
  • My son and I were going to drive down for game, but Asian girl hit my car on Thursday. Would’ve loved to be there too.
  • Fireball? Cmon -man?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT