ADVERTISEMENT

N.O.B.

You think they’ll let me tour that sob? Try out the copper tunnel? Or, once it’s painfully obvious I cannot afford the 6.5mil nuclear bunker, will they’ll beat me with a stick till I leave?

There’s also and suspicious looking silo on the property. No telling what’s in there.

Hell yes, mash. It is a moral imperative that you tour the Willis Branch Compound. The NOB needs a full intelligence briefing on that sumbritch. Act like you are scouting it out for a client or some similar type BS. Take notes, take pics, ask plenty of questions. Above all else...whatever it takes...find out what’s in that freaking silo. I bet it’s a weed stash.

The NOB is counting on you.

Hell yes, mash. It is a moral imperative that you tour the Willis Branch Compound. The NOB needs a full intelligence briefing on that sumbritch. Act like you are scouting it out for a client or some similar type BS. Take notes, take pics, ask plenty of questions. Above all else...whatever it takes...find out what’s in that freaking silo. I bet it’s a weed stash.

The NOB is counting on you.
Opposite of little pool

Big giant uninteresting house.

Oh yea sure, a huge ass nuclear fallout facility for a basement is “uninteresting”. You seem a little jealous of the only town in America with tons of killer mustard gas, and one Lee’s Famous Recipe.

Probably a nuke in the silo. Welp, built the greatest nuclear shelter in the land, guess I need to buy a nuke now?

Going to feel really poor and unprepared when the county sends me my “nuclear fallout kit” with plastic and duct tape.

Oh yea sure, a huge ass nuclear fallout facility for a basement is “uninteresting”. You seem a little jealous of the only town in America with tons of killer mustard gas, and one Lee’s Famous Recipe.

Probably a nuke in the silo. Welp, built the greatest nuclear shelter in the land, guess I need to buy a nuke now?

Going to feel really poor and unprepared when the county sends me my “nuclear fallout kit” with plastic and duct tape.
I’m sorry

Reactions: Kaizer Sosay
Here's a PSA (and NO, I'm NOT talking about prostate specific antigens, dammit) for ya...

Reese's pumpkins don't taste anything like real pumpkins. In fact, it's as if they don't have any pumpkin flavoring whatsoever. TIFWIW. YWIA.
milk-chocolate-reeses-peanu.jpg

Blatantly obvious that a certain superstitious, yet painstakingly delusional, Yankees fan has been noticeably silent this postseason.

It’s as if he thinks the absence of his cheering for or boasting about the Yankees current success on this site will have some sort of affect on the outcome of their inevitable demise. That’s cute. Childish and delusional...but cute.

[roll][roll][roll][roll]

Blatantly obvious that a certain superstitious, yet painstakingly delusional, Yankees fan has been noticeably silent this postseason.

It’s as if he thinks the absence of his cheering for or boasting about the Yankees current success on this site will have some sort of affect on the outcome of their inevitable demise. That’s cute. Childish and delusional...but cute.

[roll][roll][roll][roll]
Most noticeable is a certain FFL owner is ignoring his inevitable ass-raping coming this weekend.

Zed ain’t dead this weekend. Enjoy.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT