ADVERTISEMENT

N.O.B.

Here we go, Mash. Blue Bell Spiced Pumpkin Pecan. Spicy. Big pumpkin. Killer. I mean that in a good way. :sunglasses:

47110648_10216619138091473_9206512924418375680_n.jpg

I didn't watch the game last night, but I assume that Dree Brees was killed in action because he only got 7 points in FF. Due to his sacrifice, it seems that Mash's team of nobodies will prevail and make the playoffs. However, á là the recent Georgia governor race, I am NOT conceding and I withhold the right to a recount if I so desire.

Reactions: Kaizer Sosay
I didn't watch the game last night, but I assume that Dree Brees was killed in action because he only got 7 points in FF. Due to his sacrifice, it seems that Mash's team of nobodies will prevail and make the playoffs. However, á là the recent Georgia governor race, I am NOT conceding and I withhold the right to a recount if I so desire.
Make sure that the recount is done legally and beyond reproach. In other words, handle it the exact opposite of the way you handled the Shadiest Trade Of The Century.

Oh stop it, there is no way my team of plebs can beat the mighty Champion Emeritus.

...that was beautiful though. Dallas whipped his lil ass. Could have been a lot worse for me.

Oh stop it, there is no way my team of plebs can beat the mighty Champion Emeritus.

...that was beautiful though. Dallas whipped his lil ass. Could have been a lot worse for me.
Learn Honkey Power...

Being that BlueBell Star RB Kareem Hunt was just dismissed from team (as he was keepin it real) for beating the shit out of a 19 yo girl. Albeit she’s from Cleveland, you gotta feel bad for her.

Funk didn’t even have to cheat to get this win... unless he sent the skank to KHunt’s hotel room to stir shit up. If so, well played Champion Emeritus.

MFER!!!! INCONCEIVABLE!!!!

my ff hopes and dreams aside....wtf is this? I saw that video. Cops saw that video. Almost a year ago. No crime, no charges, no nothing. But now that tmz leaked it, the chiefs kick him off the team??? You can basically get away with murder in the nfl, this is crazy. FF MATTERS!!! You can’t pull this crap right before the playoffs.

Reactions: Kaizer Sosay
SCREW YOU FUNKY

Hunt was just dismissed from team (as he was keepin it real) for beating the shit out of a 19 yo girl.

:rolleyes:

there’s video of the whole thing, fyi.

ATX, Id like to appeal the decision of the Chiefs. I seek to be rewarded the 17 points Kareem was predicted to score this week before this unfortunate video surfaced. Thank you.

Suck my ass, Funky! Your season is over! You cheated to get a player who got a grand total of 7 points in the most important game of your season!

Reactions: Kooky Kats
And, yea, I kicked that b**** and I’d kick her again!

This ones for you ‘Reem. Don’t ever let the white devil keep you down.

Reactions: Kooky Kats
ADVERTISEMENT