ADVERTISEMENT

N.O.B.

My favorite was when our #4 RB took a 4th and 2 HB dive 40 yards to the house, dragging a bitch.

56 points.

103e78ea3113af5358aa22f3625b55f8.jpg

SMOKE

The announcers were pathetic all game, but the KavOSEY Smoke stuff was bullshit, and frankly, very racist. His name is pronounced Courvoisier.

Reactions: Kaizer Sosay
My favorite part was when UofL scored their one and only TD and then proceeded to reward the player that scored it by clotheslining his azz and knocking him flat on his back. [laughing][roll][roll][laughing]

One million interwebz points and a bucket full of kaizer shillings to the poster that finds a gif of that.

Reactions: Kooky Kats
My favorite part was when UofL scored their one and only TD and then proceeded to reward the player that scored it by clotheslining his azz and knocking him flat on his back. [laughing][roll][roll][laughing]

One million interwebz points and a bucket full of kaizer shillings to the poster that finds a gif of that.
giphy.gif

Hat tip to BWO in the football forum for creating this.

I'm sitting in a hot tub. End of the holiday weekend. Sad to see it end. Have 3 weeks then i get a week shut down. Then a week of work then another week in a cabin in Gatlinburg with the fam. Mainly did that because it's my moms 60th bday. Did it for her. Unless God unleashes a hellstorm that week. Got a 3 story cabin with a heated indoor pool game room hot tub the works. Its her bday. After Christmas. I survived cancer this last yr so I can be cocky.

I don't remember last thanksiving or Christmas except bits. Its weird. Was just starting chemo and wanted to black everything out. But I don't honestly remember details.

Louisville was historically had. Breaks my heart.

Funk's epic Plex w/ NAS response....:joy:

That sounds like an awesome birthday present for your Mom, BBN. Have fun!

The fighting Blue Bells gonna sneak in the playoffs and shock the world.

Mav, I ate turkey dressing, fixins, and finished it off with pie + blue bell for 4 straight days. Then I ate glazed ham and biscuits for 3, plus more Blue Bell of course. Then yesterday I discovered Lil C's thin crust :pimp:. Was a great feast week.

Funk's epic Plex w/ NAS response....:joy:

That sounds like an awesome birthday present for your Mom, BBN. Have fun!

The fighting Blue Bells gonna sneak in the playoffs and shock the world.

Mav, I ate turkey dressing, fixins, and finished it off with pie + blue bell for 4 straight days. Then I ate glazed ham and biscuits for 3, plus more Blue Bell of course. Then yesterday I discovered Lil C's thin crust :pimp:. Was a great feast week.
Mav is talking about a much different kind of "pie" and "glaze".

lol I thought Mav was really talking about food.

So that's two NOB'ers who's marriages were ruined by NOB, then they rose from the ashes like Pete Holmes and started slaying all the tail. NOB saving lives, man. Break em down and build em up. That's beautiful.

lol I thought Mav was really talking about food.

Perfectly understandable. Easy to miss his hidden sexual innuendos in that previous post because Mav's posts haven't contained very much in the way of subtleties in the past.

But then again a bunch of strange on the reg will change a man's viewpoint on life. Calm him down a bit. Mellow him out. In fact, if he gets enough of it...it might even turn him into a literary genius. And we will all be witness...to the literary part that is.

Rooting for you, Mav Rick!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT