ADVERTISEMENT

N.O.B.

I'm just glad Lance had a friggin epi-pen...

travolta1_zps75e07f5a.png

travolta1_zps75e07f5a.png

Last edited:
Overly wordy, bus home random thoughts...

Awesome work, Mav. Somehow, the DrJ with humongous hands is my all-time favorite. You should send it to @Super70’sSports.

Ol’ Kook gets a free turkey from Local grocery store...so after family meal at sister’s on TD, I do some gourmet shit for my immediate fam ON Saturday.

• Apple-Cider/Cran Brined, Tony Cachere Garlic Butter Injected, Ploughboys Yardbirds rubbed, butter bated, Pecan-smoked, spatchcocked Turkey.
  • KY Grammas dressing stuffing globule
  • Roasted Garlic Mashed Taters w/Nutmeg
  • Cranberries slidem’ out Ocean Spray
  • 4/20 Blackbirds all-butter pie crust Apple Pie
  • Immaculate pulled shot of Nobletree Espresso .
DAF.

If we didn’t shit the bed vs Tennessee we’d be in the Fiesta Bowl. Goddamnit! I’ll take 9-3 though. Need to crush whomever in bowlgame.

Kovosier Smoke liked a tweet of mine... so, I got that going for me.

Took me 7 hours to get home during icepocolypse.

Cats v Seton Hall... who up?

My nephew (who was our wedding’s ring bearer) has asked my little man to be his! Cousins! Circle of life and whatnot. My wife cried like a bitch on news of invite.

His bachelor party is the Derby (yikes). Any tips to get 20 grandstand seats? Thank God I’m not invited to that shitshow.

Yea, you're probably right. I should have stfu.

But I got lots of dudes better than flippin' David Johnson. Is he white?

The MVPs of this year are white - Adam Thielen and Christian McCaffrey are out of this world. Great year for the football honkies. Historical year.

Reactions: Kaizer Sosay
The MVPs of this year are white - Adam Thielen and Christian McCaffrey are out of this world. Great year for the football honkies. Historical year.

And they are both on the Gulls' roster. The Gulls also have Edelman and Doyle and I'm pretty sure both of their kickers are white...and both QB's...and probably some of the players on their DT. And Word on the street is that they were considering drafting James White until they found out he wasn't actually white. Freaking honky factory up there in Gullville.

As a matter of fact, historically speaking, the Gulls are known far and wide as being a racist franchise that mostly drafts honkies. Somebody get Al Sharpton, Jesse Jackson, and Antifa on the phone. We need a full blown protest to get them shamed out of the league.

#HonkieLivesDontMatter

Yea, you're probably right. I should have stfu.

But I got lots of dudes better than flippin' David Johnson. Is he white?

Unjinx.

And they are both on the Gulls' roster. The Gulls also have Edelman and Doyle and I'm pretty sure both of their kickers are white...and both QB's...and probably some of the players on their DT. And Word on the street is that they were considering drafting James White until they found out he wasn't actually white. Freaking honky factory up there in Gullville.

As a matter of fact, historically speaking, the Gulls are known far and wide as being a racist franchise that mostly drafts honkies. Somebody get Al Sharpton, Jesse Jackson, and Antifa on the phone. We need a full blown protest to get them shamed out of the league.

#HonkieLivesDontMatter
Doyle’s kidney exploded last game... so I’m getting a new-improved Honkey.

One thing:

Screw you kaiz!!! I was literally adding Jonnu Smith to my team at 9:51 AM when to my surprise it told me he couldn't be added because he was added to your team at 9:50 AM!

I shall overcome. Minor setback for a major comeback, as the kids say.

I can't believe that. No way anybody is scooping up Jonnu Smith...unless they read that same "six players to pick up and stash for the playoffs" article I just read.

How dare you call my fantastical football season playoff hopes a "waste of time".

Your team is garbage, too, and AJ Green ain't coming back. Don't know why you're so happy. The projections clearly show my team will win by 6 points.

One thing:

Screw you kaiz!!! I was literally adding Jonnu Smith to my team at 9:51 AM when to my surprise it told me he couldn't be added because he was added to your team at 9:50 AM!

I shall overcome. Minor setback for a major comeback, as the kids say.

I can't believe that. No way anybody is scooping up Jonnu Smith...unless they read that same "six players to pick up and stash for the playoffs" article I just read.

Well, as the old folk say...

A day late and a dollar short.

Early bird gets the worm.

Close only counts in horseshoes and hand grenades.

If you can't run with the big dogs...then don't sign up for Fantastical Foosball.

Reactions: Mashburned
This basketball season is proving that we’re stuck with Peej for his junior year.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT