ADVERTISEMENT

N.O.B.

giphy.gif

Soooooo...would it be correct to assume that your current lifestyle doesn't include endless hours of Christmas shopping thus effectively ending the classic holiday tradition of killing time (and boredom) by randomly situating otherwise lifeless Christmas dolls and figurines at the mall into various sexual positions?

If so...

Net loss for the NOB.

Reactions: AustinTXCat
I dunno mang, but I have a bad vibe with the Gulls starting a crab-leg-stealing, ‘right-in-the-pussy’-screaming, über-driver-assaulting quarterback...

Where have you gone Roger Staubach?

I dunno mang, but I have a bad vibe with the Gulls starting a crab-leg-stealing, ‘right-in-the-pussy’-screaming, über-driver-assaulting quarterback...

Where have you gone Roger Staubach?
Have no fear. I wasted an early round pick on a celebrity dating, bad commercial making, immediate family ostracizing, cheese d**k head of a QB who decided that this should be the one and only year that he sucks...

It truly is something that the two biggest detractors to my league-approved (by the way) trade are losing their matches in FF football. Really makes you think, doesn’t it?

Reactions: AustinTXCat
It's not Mav's chickfila day level of awesomeness, but the week before Christmas (Winter ....) break is pretty sweet. These suburban minivan moms and their passion to outdo each other make for some delicious sweets and treats for teachers.

Reactions: Kaizer Sosay
ADVERTISEMENT